IGNORED

Not a good day, prayers needed

midnite

My mother passed away, this morning about 6 o'clock. She went into ER last Wed morn. Drs have been fighting for her since then. They were going to take her off the ventilator this morn, and let her breathe on her on at 7. Evidentally, her heart couldn't hold out. Kinda makes my birthday tomorrow a real bummer, but this is the way it has to be.She's in alot better place, and shes with our dad again.

Mike,

I'm sorry to hear this, and send a wish that your heavy heart is lifted with understanding and peace at this time. May peace be at the door for you and your family during this time.

I also hope you can find an hour tomorrow to enjoy your birthday.

Eck

Don and I are very sorry to hear this Mike. I know you and Rita have had a hard road lately. May God bless you and your family and watch over you at this time.

If you need anything, please call. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Patti and Don

My mom informed me shortly before Christmas of 5 cancerous brain tumors, the kind that will not go away. I have been trying to cope with that ever since. For over a year now I have been joking with her about visiting. She lives in the Hill Country of Texas west of Austin.

I feel for you brother! Don't really want to walk in your shoes but thinking I might here in the near future. We all must, sooner or later. I would have preferred it to have been later! Been talking to God a lot lately. It would really be a kick for my mom to be one of his new miracles! I would like her to see great, great, grand children. Not being selfish, well maybe I am, I just know my God loves me tremendously! Doesn't mean he will cure her just means he Loves me.

Anyhow, you and your mom are know in my prayers to!

You have my deepest sympathies, and prayers I lost my Momma just about 4 years ago. She is always with me in my heart, and my thoughts. She always made me laugh. When I think of her I still smile. What a gift she left me with. Try and remember the good times. It does help in knowing she is in a better place, and not suffering aymore. I still miss her.

Charlie Flory

:95:Just wanted to take a minute and THANK all for the prayers and well wishes.We had some great memories,and we know she is taking care of our other brother that passed awwy when he was 25 days old, and our dad is taking care of her again like he did here. Today will be hard, but tomorrow at the service will be the hardest.With time I know it will get better, And with the immediate family I have around, and the family I have from here We will get through this. Again THANK YOU ALL.