IGNORED

ready to launch

Gary N.

Do you need a driver? A guy could get tired driving that thing and looking after making sure that the work party is kept busy.:stirthepot:

I'm a little busy, but could take a break.:happy65::whistling:

Say Hi to Mary,,, and have a great trip,,, see you in the spring.:thumbsup2:

I'll leave the light on, in case you come this way Gary...

You'll always have a home in Alabama:thumbsup2:

Hope you and Mary have a safe journey and a happy new year...!!

PS:

Your leaving a little late for the Florida Meet & Eat,,, it was this past Saturday that we met up...Ha..

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55534

Eck

Edited by Eck

If youre around the Hialeah/Miami FLorida area between the Jan 11th and 14th (next week) msg or call if ya want to have a meetup my cell is 306-539-0728. I am not bringing my laptop with me so I will be offline for at least a couple of weeks there, so maybe a call or text to my cell is best.

Brian

It looks like you might be coming through Atlanta, so, regardless of whether you're heading South or North (as in coming or going!), give a shout out and maybe some of us in the area can get together with you for an impromptu M&E. I know that I would certainly enjoy getting to meet you!

Habib the Hospitable

770-736-8350

It looks like you might be coming through Atlanta, so, regardless of whether you're heading South or North (as in coming or going!), give a shout out and maybe some of us in the area can get together with you for an impromptu M&E. I know that I would certainly enjoy getting to meet you!

Habib the Hospitable

770-736-8350

Thanks. We are in Corbin Ky tonight so we'll be hitting Atlanta early afternoon tomorrow. Don't think we'll be stopping. Staying at Elko Ga. tomorrow night.