IGNORED

ready to launch

Gary N.

Thanks. We are in Corbin Ky tonight so we'll be hitting Atlanta early afternoon tomorrow. Don't think we'll be stopping. Staying at Elko Ga. tomorrow night.

The original Colonel Sanders is in Corbin, stopped there in September on our way home from Texas....make sure you stop in and have a few chunks of "finger lickin' good" for me would you Gary?

gunk:happy34:

Mercedes Convertible.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNXoH6SgB8DUA-mgPmxOPTGy5yzA1LpDriaCoQVm1JrMa9Ld_7Gg

Mercedes, gets better gas mileage than the Venture. :rotf:

Hope you brought your own favorite beverage, Corbin is in a dry county. :bang head:

Duty Free crossing into the states is always good for a couple of Bottles. :thumbsup2:

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
The shuttle is packed and the trailer is loaded. Now to get out of here before the next weather system arrives. Florida, here we come.

I've always wanted to see a shuttle launch...but I NEVER have. I don't even believe that Gary has moved this thing a single inch since I've known him. I've always ONLY seen it PARKED! As far as I'm concerned I bet if someone went to Essex county right now they'd likely see the shuttle parked under a foot of snow in his back yard. I can't explain how I've seen it in Ohio or in Colorado...maybe he has a driver get it there; maybe he has warp speed on that thing and no one can see it move from place to place.

SO HERE IS A CALLOUT TO ANY AND ALL VIDEOGRAPHERS. I want a video of GARY drivin that thing. Perhaps you can post it on youtube.com. I don't want eye witness reports...this place is full of liars anyways. A video, about a minute or two long, will suffice. No need for sexy blondes in bikinis in front of it....just pulling out of a driveway, going down the highway...heck, backing it up with the sound of the back-up horn would give me incontrovertable proof...ONLY then will I believe that Gary has moved that ......... thing.

:178:

I've always wanted to see a shuttle launch...but I NEVER have. I don't even believe that Gary has moved this thing a single inch since I've known him. I've always ONLY seen it PARKED! As far as I'm concerned I bet if someone went to Essex county right now they'd likely see the shuttle parked under a foot of snow in his back yard. I can't explain how I've seen it in Ohio or in Colorado...maybe he has a driver get it there; maybe he has warp speed on that thing and no one can see it move from place to place.

SO HERE IS A CALLOUT TO ANY AND ALL VIDEOGRAPHERS. I want a video of GARY drivin that thing. Perhaps you can post it on youtube.com. I don't want eye witness reports...this place is full of liars anyways. A video, about a minute or two long, will suffice. No need for sexy blondes in bikinis in front of it....just pulling out of a driveway, going down the highway...heck, backing it up with the sound of the back-up horn would give me incontrovertable proof...ONLY then will I believe that Gary has moved that ......... thing.

:178:

Well Dave, all I can say is there's no snow on the roof right now and Mary sure as heck didn't get it down here. It's a beautiful sunny day here and about 70*F right now.

How many people ever actually get to see a shuttle launch anyway? You hear about them in the news. You see pictures of them before and after but maybe they are all photo shopped? We all know they went to Sudbury to fake the moon landing right.

If you ever get that antique bike of yours going again why don't you come on down here and follow me over to Texas. You can do the video. Or, better yet I'll take you for a ride in the shuttle. We have extra seat belts.