mraf

it starts when you see a thread you want to read but then you see you need to get more to drink as your glass is empty. you go into the kitchen for more drink and find your glasses that you were looking for earlier when you were going to read an article in the paper but you laid the paper down looking for your glasses. then you remembered you wanted to see what was going on with venture riders. oh yea, i wanted more drink. get drink with glasses in hand. sit down to the computer and open ebay cause you rembered you had bid on something - then . . . . . . . .

you get the picture.

it starts when you see a thread you want to read but then you see you need to get more to drink as your glass is empty. you go into the kitchen for more drink and find your glasses that you were looking for earlier when you were going to read an article in the paper but you laid the paper down looking for your glasses. then you remembered you wanted to see what was going on with venture riders. oh yea, i wanted more drink. get drink with glasses in hand. sit down to the computer and open ebay cause you rembered you had bid on something - then . . . . . . . .

you get the picture.

What picture I don't remember watching any picture. I must have got up to go to the bathroom and forgot what I was doing before I was doing what I forgot I was doing.

At about what age does this condition start to represent itself?

I'd have to say this condition starts when you begin to look like farmers from NY named Alan.

:p

As of now there are 258 hits on this subject and only 8 of us have a opinion{albeit some of them are suspicious}. So I would have to conclude that the rest of the nay sayers are simply posers wishing they were old farts.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

A long time ago I said I would never have a touring bike. Just as well drive a car. In 2002 that changed. Shortly there after a friend offered to sell me a nice trailer to pull behind it. I passed and now I pull a small trailer. That probably qualifies me as an old fart. I know my wife sure rides a lot more with me now though.

you are officially an old fart when you hang out at hardees or mcdonalds every morning and ask for a senior coffee. i started this summer. you are a seasoned old fart when the other old farts accept you in their cliche. first you have to be loud and boistrous, think your gods gift to the 20 year old gals, and tell stupid jokes to get attention. i'm not to that level yet. :sign29:

As of now there are 258 hits on this subject and only 8 of us have a opinion{albeit some of them are suspicious}. So I would have to conclude that the rest of the nay sayers are simply posers wishing they were old farts.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

I'll admit it....you guys are OLD Farts! I'm not, I just like reading some of the issues you geriatrics have

:hihi:

Us females don't admit to being "old farts" :sign yeah that:

Now "fartesses" is another story :sign20:

i think Bill works for the F.B.I!!!!

i didn't even know i was "under surveillance"!!!

you are good, SNARLEY BILL!!!

and YES ,,,,i is an elder fart!

just jt:backinmyday::backinmyday:

Better than being a smelly one :rotf::rotf::rotf:....and when it comes to those particular sounds, Quickstep blames it on the "mice" :whistling: We get to plague proportions sometimes!!!:yikes:

Being an old fart just means you are a successful long time survivor. When I was a youth, I thought old farts didn't know what they were talking about. Now I'm old enough to realize that I couldn't see clearly because my head was still up my ass. The funny thing is that now when I try to share the wisdom I've gained over the years with youngsters, they think I don't know what I'm talking about. The cycle continues...

I remember being 22, full of wisdom, turning to my girlfriend and mentioning that her brother and his wife, at 27, were OLD! My God, I did not realize I would be eating those words from then on! I'm still trying to find that wisdom. I know its here in this forum, somewhere!????!

It comes when you need to wear a hat, even on sunny days, or when you try to grow a landing strip under the nose to keep the BS from below the nose from entering into the breathing passage, or when you need to sit all night at a party, need I go on?

It comes when you need to wear a hat, even on sunny days, or when you try to grow a landing strip under the nose to keep the BS from below the nose from entering into the breathing passage, or when you need to sit all night at a party, need I go on?
Yeh and Carl should know, because he,s been there and done that and speaks from experience :stickpoke::backinmyday: