IGNORED

DUI see if this works

barend

YES! That is a VERY good alcohol related video. We Americans as a whole are to full of ourselves. The puritanistic society in which we live in, won't allow that kind of commercial be seen here.

I would also love to see that kind of commercial for cigarettes. After all, far more people have died either directly or indirectly from cigarettes than alcohol. Somewhere around 29 times more in fact.

Bill

Guest Ken8143

Powerful stuff - many years ago I worked as an orderly in an emergency room and saw many times the sad outcomes of too much stuff on board.

And like Annie says - and still the message doesn't get through!

I was ran over in 06 by crackhead when I was on bike. In 09 I was hit head on by drunk while in cage. Destroyed my career. Lost big time in both. Changed retirement picture completely. And I will drink a beer if I'm not going to be riding. But you have to think once in a while. Not good to get me started on this one.

Lisa and I went to Australia in 1997. The dealer ship owner took us out to eat every night. EVERY night he hired a cab to take us. I asked him why he said he likes to have a beer when he eats and does not drive after. Mainly due to the Australian laws being very strict.

He said that the cab company gave 50% off the fair if you took there cab to and from a bar. We thought it was a great idea that they should implement in the states!

PS We had a blast in Melbourne and would love to go back.

Bryan