IGNORED

screen name

Guest Ken8143

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tx2sturgis

QuakertownKen? PennKen? (your location and name)

KenBlues? (your name and reference to the cop shows)

You'll figure something out.

Mine is a reference to the fact I live in Texas, and love to ride '2' Sturgis every year....

I got mine back in 89 when I was stationed in keflavick Iceland. My 2yr old daughter gave me an Odie (Bloom County comic) stuffed animal to take with me. I put some velcro on the bottom and put it up on the back of my seat of my Toyota 4x4 pickup. Everyone started calling me ToyOdie and been using it ever since. We also had "Bill the Cat" (old beat up Blazer), "Nermal" (plane jane S-10) "Opus" (smart ass F-150), "Bigfoot" (old Dodge Power Wagon with bald tires) and "Garfield" (Jeep Wrangler).

:178:

Well, I like Cool Hand Luke, The Godfather, parts 1 & 2, Prizzi's Honor,

I like NCIS and Law & Order SVU, I liked Hill Street Blues

Lets see...since you like mystery novels and NCIS, maybe we can call you McGeek...or Ducky maybe. Or theres always Jethro....

How about Sipowicz? He was a cool cop.

Or maybe Clemente' from the Godfather. Toss the gun...take the Cannoli's

Well mine comes from the fact I have been in road racing for many years and in one club there was actually two Mike Allen's so both of us decided to put out car types as our screen names on the forums to cut down on the confusion. I chose the RPO code for my Vette which is a Corvette model Z06.

gee i dont know why i picked this one?

im only 52 years old.

i do have a cool name that was given to me by a indian friend.

wolfwatcher. i got that name from him up in minnesota. one day we where out hunting deer. i came down from the stand and walked back to our truck only to find a pack of wolves around the truck.5 of them in all. 4 took off and one just stood there and locked eyes on me. my friend came up on me and said you have just been blessed. and gave me the name wolfwatcher..

I'd like to tell y'all about "Gunkylump"...by the way, that's only the given name, the surname can't be posted here.....a wee ways back in time to my high school days....

Like I said, I'd like to tell ya...but I can't post it here....it is a family forum.....

gunk:innocent:

Back in the early 70's I was a roadie for a local musician and I had a habit of keeping the beat on the table the later the evening became. Sooo, one night he introduced me as "Bongo Bob" and the name stuck. Well, come to find out, there is more than one Bongo Bob, one in particular being a successful producer and songwriter. So, to avoid confusion, I live in New York so consequently the bongobobny came about when I crossed the great digital divide and made my Yahoo account...:680::680::banana::banana::banana:

mine goes WAY back to the mid '70's.

back then EVERYBODY had to have a C. B. radio, and a "handle".

just jt:backinmyday:

I started out with Old Venture 8. Past president of Ohio Chapter 8-Venture Touring Society,and I have an 86 VR that I bought new. To long for my taste, so I went with my old CB handle also. Always loved to shoot and hang around gun shops, buy and trade guns. What are some of your hobbies or things you like to do other than ride bikes?

gee i dont know why i picked this one?

im only 52 years old.

i do have a cool name that was given to me by a indian friend.

wolfwatcher. i got that name from him up in minnesota. one day we where out hunting deer. i came down from the stand and walked back to our truck only to find a pack of wolves around the truck.5 of them in all. 4 took off and one just stood there and locked eyes on me. my friend came up on me and said you have just been blessed. and gave me the name wolfwatcher..

I like "wolfwatcher"...and you were blessed :thumbsup2: