IGNORED

Warden is Broke!!

Yammer Dan

Not me this time. I would rather it were. Warden went out to get mail yesterday got feet tangled up ended up with broke ankle. I had just got finished laying out everything to put bike back togatherr for Maint day. She was really hurting so I dropped everything and spent the day in the Emergency Room. Rained pretty good on uncovered engine with Air Box and everything off of it while we were gone. Warden is doing OK. I'm having a hard time keeping her down.Pain is not too bad but only has soft splint til next Monday. It is fractured and she has some ligament damage. Supposed to keep her off it and she is worse than I was.

Bottom line is Bike should have been ready to go ( thats another story) but I'm not going to leave her here by herself. It would take a lot of things clicking togather now for me to make Maint Day. Not 100% sure but in the high 90's right now.

Black Cloud still working OT!!

Dan did you tell her if she didn't really want you to go there were easier ways to get you sticking around. You tell her to make sure she sits still and lets that leg heal. I know how hard that's gonna be that woman never sits still long. You just remind her of everything she told you, bet that will go well.:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Man, that rough--Put the laptop in front of her. She can type out grocery list for you along with household chores for you to do. Then she can go to Venturerider.Org and keep entertained.

Hope she feels better and mends fast. You both will be in our thoughts.

Dan did you tell her if she didn't really want you to go there were easier ways to get you sticking around. You tell her to make sure she sits still and lets that leg heal. I know how hard that's gonna be that woman never sits still long. You just remind her of everything she told you, bet that will go well.:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

I'm going to do that as soon as I finish washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen!!!

Sorry to hear it, Dan. Irene and I sure hope she gets better quick.

Funny how the women folk always raise cain about us, but when it's their turn they are worse. Good luck on getting her to behave while she mends.

Sorry to hear this about the warden.

My better half is just about done healing up after a Carpal Tunnel job.

Yup it is a lot harder to keep a good woman down to heal (I specified to heal, really I did).

You tell her to behave so that she can heal up fast AND proper.

I've had a bad ankle for all of my adult life and don't wish that on no one.

Who is left to make sure that you are behaving while out of her sight now?:stirthepot:

if ya cant clean it witha garden hose, shovel.pushbroom it can wait:rotfl: oh and make sure she heals i hate to hear that stuff.

You forgot, the pressure washer............ :stickpoke:

I think Dan, is gonna have to chain her down, to keep her off the ankle. :stirthepot: :canada:

Like someone said...prop her up in a chair, leave her a bottle of her favorite beverage, construct a big stuffed dummy and seat it among your parts and make it look like its working on a bike and slip off to MD........

Sorry, no advice on what will happen to you on your return though.....

Hope the warden feels better soon.