IGNORED

Update on GaryN

Ramblingman

To all those attending Leslie's funeral on Saturday -

As it would be Leslie's wishes, the family will not be having a wake after the funeral. My wife and I would like to invite any of you who will be attending to join us at our house for a light lunch and fellowship after the service.

In order to make necessary arrangements we would appreciate having an idea of how many of you may be joining us. Please email us at mbooks@xplornet.com

Thanks, Bruce & Maxine

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks ...I finally got up to see Gary(due to a cold I wasn't able to get up there the last two weeks)...seems to be doing okay ....he was sitting up .....he had a few questions for me and sounds like he would like to have a computer in his room but he can't hook up anyways ...he has no upper body strength because of his long stay in bed ...he feels he won't be home for Christmas their still doing a lot of tests on him ...he has blood clots they have to deal with in his legs and his one eye the vision isn't good ..their doing drops for now but what the future holds I have no idea. His breathing is still not good and he's still on oxygen . He says hello to all ....

Guest cyote61

Thanks again for the update. This whole thing is a real heart breaker. Life deals out some real crap at times and he's had more than his share. I wish him gods speed and healing. Anthing this forum can do for him we should do if at all possible. :)

Unfortunatly I Havent Been On The Sight Much Lately So I Havent Been Up To Speed . I Was Happy To Read Today That Gary Is Improving And Though I Know He Still Has A Ways To Go , I Hope His Improvement Continues And His Total Recovery Is Soon And Complete As Possible. Best Of Luck To You Gary.