IGNORED

Repaint my 2008 RSV

David Bianchi

Man...that looks great, Beautiful paint job...very well done.

...And I hate green on anything. Maybe I need to rethink the color green.

I lost my love for Green in the military, I was sick of those green fatigues.

[ATTACH]44505[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44506[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44508[/ATTACH]

Here is a few photo's of my 2008 RSV after painting it candy Organic Green with Real Flames and Lime pin striping. I don't think I'll see another like it. I will load more photo's latter.:banana:

If to many more people see these pics, you just might see another bike like that. That looks sharp.

The chrome around the ignition switch is aftermarket. You can find them on Ebay and several parts places. The chrome switch housings though are factory stock items that were including on the Midnight Venture. I don't know of any aftermarket solutions for that.

The chrome around the ignition switch is aftermarket. You can find them on Ebay and several parts places. The chrome switch housings though are factory stock items that were including on the Midnight Venture. I don't know of any aftermarket solutions for that.

Just to clarify. They stopped producing Midnight Ventures in 07. This repaint is an 08. I'm not real familiar with the "S" model if they have the chrome controls or on. The "S" model (not sure if the Venture has an S model or not) does have more chrome so I assume they do. They may be standard on the "S" model in 08 and 09. There were no black Ventures these to years to my knowledge. 2010 Black is the only color available but I don't know if it is a Midnight or an "S" model but I do know it has some ugly flames.

Love the paint job!!!! few questions from a new venture owner. The chromearound the gas cap, I have to have one. and it looks like your turn signa controls and your cruise switches have chrome covers. if so whos are they. thanks for your help and again, sharp bike:cool17:

Thanks, thechrome cover was bought on e-bay and the rest is stock

Thanks again

Dave:thumbsup:

really nice work. flames are very nice also. This is a personal taste so dont shoot but I wasnt real fond of the pinstripping. To me pinstripping on a paint job is like putting A1 sauce on a perfect steak... It just kinda covers up the beauty.. But nicer than anything I have....