IGNORED

Doh

BradT

:doh:

Never guess what I done, I sort of dropped Naugh-T's new bike. :bang head: Took it off the trailer, started it up and brought it down to the sidewalk and put the kickstand down.

As I walked away and about 10-20 seconds later I turned back and it starts to fall over. I know the kickstand is down all the way but maybe with the slight slope it rolled forward. It was scary

I picked it up but only after the signal light smashes, a couple other sratches and a bunch in the wind shield. Extremely happy there are No scratches in the paint. Then I thought how scary it will be to tell Naugh-T :Avatars_Gee_George:, who took it much better than I would have.

No pics.

Brad

First, congrats on having a good marriage. Your lumps on your head will heal (in time).

Second, you could have climbed on, zipped to the dealer, bought an identical one new, zipped home, and said nothing. ASSuming that the Bride never sees the check book.

Third, I suppose I also need to learn when I poing my bike front down a slope to shut it off in gear, roll to enagement, THEN put the kidstand down. Never thought of that before cause never parked it that way. Good insight.

See you've helped all us dangerous guys, and more especially those who are wealthy enough to have a bride.

And I agree with the above. Don't think I would have posted this. I am sure the responses are only starting.

My sympathy, and I'll work on feeling empathy! LOL

JackZ

:bighug:Hope you get some of these tonight! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::cool10::rotf:(:no-no-no:)Jz

By the way , is their any way to get the nasty ,scratches out of the windsheild? it looked brand new, until now:buttkick:Im not going to say much to Brad because when it is my turn for an accident , cars or bikes including his or get nasty tickets ,like he has , I would hope he stands their with a :hurts: and says its ok dear I have done it myself ,I havent done any of thoes things YET, but I know its coming.

By the way , is their any way to get the nasty ,scratches out of the windsheild? it looked brand new, until now:buttkick:Im not going to say much to Brad because when it is my turn for an accident , cars or bikes including his or get nasty tickets ,like he has , I would hope he stands their with a :hurts: and says its ok dear I have done it myself ,I havent done any of thoes things YET, but I know its coming.

Yes, their's one excellent way to remove the scratches ..Let Your Buddy buy you a new One

:rotfl::rotfl:

Meguiar's plastx, it did a great job on my windshield when a 2x4 bounced off it. you can't even tell it was ever hit. You can get it at Canadian Tire