IGNORED

If you got a Tattoo, what would it be?

Yama Mama

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ve got one. twin dragons wraped around a celtic cross with my kids intials(spelling?) under each dragon. Their birthdate is under each dragon perspectively. Its on my right calf. My next one will be a pissed of dragon with a saddle on it. breast plate will be a garnet stone to match the stone in the middle of the cross in the other. On the dragons neck will be a chain that draps down to a man holding the chain. The man will be wearing a painters bibs and under him will be the words control the beast. Outside of left calf location.

David

I have no TATS but if I did it wouldn't be TAT that covers most of my body it would be in a place that I could enjoy it. Upper arm ,leg, or something like that. I have recently seen NBA players that look like gang members :yikes::yikes: rather than people you would want your kids to look up to. just my two cents worth. :2cents:

I have seen a V4 emblem on another forum that looks terrific so I would consider that. I would also consider a religious picture. or possible patriotic picture , flag or something like that.

Hope that answers you question?

Bubber

Thank you Ruffy, I think you are the only one who read the part that said, If I got a Tattoo What would it be and where would it be placed.

Let's try again. What do you say?

Yama Mama:smile5:

Not true,

go back and read all of mine. I clearly stated what my next tat would be. Just put the other in there because the next will be to balance out the first. First tat represents my children and there mother. my next will represent me.

David

If I ever got another tat, it would be of a man pushing a "beefed up" lawn mower, and it would be on my chest where I could take a plastic handled razor, and shave a small path as if he just mowed the hair..

:sign just kidding:

Make him Tim "the Toolman" Taylor ! :rotf:

I don't have any but I have considered getting one IF I ever found the right artist. I haven't seen many tats in a style that I like.

As to what it would be... a Caduceus but with a hook in place of the staff and drawn to look as if it was hooked through my skin. It's to signify a '70's band that I like and an old nick that I used to use.