IGNORED

If you got a Tattoo, what would it be?

Yama Mama

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest human4m

I've been wanting to to a back tattoo for the longest time, since I already have ink on my shoulders, and forearm...

Ladies & Gentlemen, I took the plunge and got the tattoo... I have to admit, having my back done actually HURT. All my other tats were just annoying....

My wife wanted to get a few small stars on her shoulder blade... It didn't quite turn out that way. See attached.

I think you can figure out who's is who's... Although mine looks crooked/skewed, it's not. That's my inability to stand up straight after 2.5 hours in the chair.

Guest human4m
Human4m your wifes tat is beautiful, still looks like alot of pain, ouch

Naugh-T

Thanks, she's a beautiful woman too. ;)

We brought a rough/amateur sketch into the parlor, and the artist worked MAGIC on making it what it is... The guy apparently had a real light touch, she said hers didn't hurt at ALL.

I've been trying to come up with a design for several years. I wanted something about my son, who I love dearly or my Father who has passed and was my best friend. Maybe even something with RoadKill. I told my son about wanting one and he said I should get a big D on one arm and a Big A on the other...What? Well he says your favorite word is Dumb A$$!! :rotfl::rotf::whistling: