IGNORED

Damn Yankees have Jinxed US.

CMIKE

I live in Central Mississippi...

I get up this morning and it is snowing HARD.

So far we got 4 inches and it is not supposed to stop till noon.

I believe some of you northern folks have wished this on us down here in the south.

We do not own, nor can you buy any where around here...tire chains...snow shovels...de-icing gear.

They have cancelled school cause folks do not know how to drive in snow.

Knock it off. This is not funny. :no-no-no:

Man you got it all wrong! :confused24: This is your chance to tell the little woman that you need a new toy! :innocent-emoticon: We call them snowmobiles or sleds up here. :smile5: Like riding a dirt bike with skies and a track. :whistling:

Think possitive!! :witch_brew:

Bryan

I bet you could not find a snowmobile anywhere in the state.

We're only trying to be friendly by sharing our winter bliss with you, we got only 20'' of snow this year where we normally get 60-70'' , if it wasn't for 30 degree highs we would be riding. I'll talk to the powers to be and see where we can send our winter bliss next year.

Well well, it's not so much fun now is it. All those posts about your beautiful sunny rides while we were up here freezing. Think you learned your lesson. We will call off the snow in a couple days. So be nice and don't make us send any more down.

:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

we moved to the mobile al. area about four years ago and i was really hoping we had left this crap in elkhart in. oh well at least it doesn't last long here. ride safe and be cool, thumper1:bang head:

Hey, sent with my regards..........:stickpoke:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I live in Central Mississippi...

I get up this morning and it is snowing HARD.

So far we got 4 inches and it is not supposed to stop till noon.

I believe some of you northern folks have wished this on us down here in the south.

We do not own, nor can you buy any where around here...tire chains...snow shovels...de-icing gear.

They have cancelled school cause folks do not know how to drive in snow.

Knock it off. This is not funny. :no-no-no:

Oh yeah......... :stirthepot:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::canada:

I'll switch with you. I have 4 and a half feet in my front yard. Took my son and I 3 hours to dig the cars out. At least the bike show is tommorrow so I can dream of spring. Get some beer, sit in the recliner and just be lazy for a day.

:250:

So you peoples with all that snow don't have to be so pissy.

We were only trying to be nice and send some of our left over snow for your winter enjoyment.

Geese you guys get real pissy when you have to shovel three or four hour of snow just to find your car. That reminds me I was missing one of the kids and I don't remember making a snowman in the front yard. Gotta go! :missingtooth:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:...:rasberry::rasberry: sorry, that was nasty of me...:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: opps sorry again.....:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:...my bad, sorry again :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:that time it slipped ...:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: oh I'm really really sorry.....:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:........:bowdown::bowdown::fnd_(16):

now just a minute i'am not complaing about the snow. we have not had any in my neck of the woods ( houston ). but some folks in the out lying counties have had a dusting of the white stuff. but i also have two yankees staying with me who do not what any snow. so their karma is working so far.

:snow2: :cold:

:Venture: don c. p.s think i'll go for a ride today:nanner:

Edited by gunboat