IGNORED

Interactive Geography Test

dingy

http://jimspages.com/States.htm

Map of USA Puzzle.. THIS IS NEAT

Wonder how a high school senior would do on this one?

See how you do in placing the states of the United States Of America ..

All you do is look at the top of the page and drag'n'drop the state to where it belongs.

Smart map, varies the order of the states' placement with each new try!

It isn't easy mostly because placing a state in the precise location when it as yet has no boundaries in place is a bit tricky! No half credit for close but over a tad....

86% Score

20 mile average error

263 seconds time

Gary

90% 11 Miles 599 Secs. (Tough to play fast on a laptop with touch pad).

Dinged me 100 miles on South Dakota as my first state. Pretty tough to position SD with nothing else there.

Them little guys in the NorthEast that are smaller than the cursor are also kinda tricky!

Sorry about the REPEAT.

Been a long morning.

I literally LOST my truck this morning.

:backinmyday:

Gary

That's ok some folks never saw it the first time. Oh and I've lost my vehicle in parking lots before. I went to the shopping center one day a few months ago, remembered I needed to go to another store there so I moved my car. Big mistake. I forgot where I put it. I did find it but I felt pretty silly walking around looking for my car.

Margaret

That's ok some folks never saw it the first time. Oh and I've lost my vehicle in parking lots before. I went to the shopping center one day a few months ago, remembered I needed to go to another store there so I moved my car. Big mistake. I forgot where I put it. I did find it but I felt pretty silly walking around looking for my car.

Margaret

Oh it was worse than that.

I went to leave to go to my doctor this morning, got in my truck and started to back out. Realized I still had my computer vision lenses on. Got out of truck, left it running, and went back in house to get regular. When I came back out about two minutes later, my truck was gone.

I then realized what had happened. I had left truck in reverse and it had then rolled back out of my driveway, across the road into the neighbors that share a wide driveway, went past one car and rolled to a stop up against a tree.

I was so lucky, absolutely no damage to anything.

Gary

Edited by dingy