IGNORED

Surgery Update

DragonRider

Charlene is back in her room now, surgery went well, they removed 3 discs and put in 3 cages to fuse the vertabrae, she is a little sore and using the pump to stay relatively pain free. Next surgery is on Thursday, when they insert the rods and screws to straighten her spine. Please keep the prayers coming.

Thanks

Lewis & Charlene

Lewis,

Our hearts and thoughts and prayers are with Charleen and you, as you both go through this ordeal.

We all hope she has a great Doctor, with a "specially guided hand", and that she has a 100% recovery.

I personally hope that after she is all better and over this, that she is able to chase you around the block and even be able to kick you in the buttocks a couple times just for the heck of it.

At least one kick for each one of us...:rasberry:

Thanks for the update, Lewis! I'm glad to know that Charlene has come through Round 1 in the altogether and that her "pump" is working well. That should help her get through the time between now and Thursday.

Please tell her that Janis and I are thinking about her and wishing her the very best. That goes for you, too!

TERRY

Thats great news Lewis!!! Tell Charlene we will continue to keep you bothin our thoughts and prayers, and will continue to do so! And a big special prayer for Thursday, that everything turns out well for her! Give her this for me:bighug:! Please keep us posted on how she is doing. It won't be long now and she will finally be pain free, and this will be the last of it for her. So both of you hang in there!:)

... Jesus Christ said to his disciples, ... (my translation) 'If you guys think what I've done is great, wait till you see what you can do!'

And this opperation for C. is certainly no less, absolutely, no less ... God's miracle through the surgeons and staff.

The Almighty (or whatever you may call your God) ... also loves to hear prayers from his children, for themselves AFTER they have prayed for others.

So you both continue to my my prayers that the Spirit of God be (literally) wrapped around your Lady C., ... and she feel and know that comfort, and the continued greatest healing of all ... from the inside out.

Prayerfully,

JackZ

PS And this to both of you! :bighug::bighug:

Things getting back to normal, she is ordering me around again, fussing at me, do this, do that..........she will be getting up for some therapy a couple of times today, she is a trooper, I guess thats why I married her...........

Gee Lewis not sure anyone else would have had ya. I think you tricked her into marrying you anyway. :rotf::rotf::rotf:You take good care of our Charlene, I'm keeping Jeff up on her progress.

Margaret