IGNORED

Whatcha Get? Whatcha Get!

bongobobny

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got Wii!! Hmmm, almost sounds like Why...

Holy crap Bob I'm tired just looking at the pictures of that fitness stuff?? Just kidding Hope you enjoy it, Its looks like fun.

Merry Christmas to you and Becky and all the best in the New Year.

Home with my boys, good health, the gratitude of countless strangers for my endeavors as a Ride Captain of the Patriot Guard,and the friendship of some mighty fine folks all over the Northeast Region. :clap2:

Boomer....who says it don't get any better than that...despite the reindeer poop all over his White Ghost (truck).:soapbox::crying::crackup::crackup:

Jeans, wallet, no safety chrome, family got Wii sports plus, dumbells (already got 2 of those!), boy got a freshly BUILT 350 SBC with long headers, new BF Goodrich radial T/A's, we'll get the rims tomorrow for his 79 Camaro, daughter got daughter stuff

My best surprise and gift this year? Getting to see Brad and Lonna on their way up to Michigan!

9 days cruising the Bahamas, St Thomas and Porto Rico. Being with family and friends to witness the marriage of our son and new daughter-in-law on the Island of St Thomas.

Sat on a beach and drank adult beverages also on the deck of the pool on the balcony of our suite as well as the lobby. We ate great 6 course meals every night and saw great shows was pampered and waited on hand and foot and had one heck of a good time. What a GREAT CHRISTMAS present for my wiffle and me.....................Ron

I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS

New Arai Profile full face helmet with J&M headset installed. All came from the J&M elves at the North Pole. That this was the helmet that saved my cousin's life when he wrecked racing made Santa's decision to splurge much easier.

Finally, a comfortable, and extremely safe, helmet that fits my oblong melon.

Son #1 got lots of household items since he is moving out to his own apartment in a month or so. Son #2 got lots of clothes, video games, and various stuff. Son #3 got a Netbook (really nice, I may need to get one of those for taking on M'cycle trips). Daughter got clothes and various girl stuff.

Wife got new towels for the whole house (about 12 full sets). Packed within the towels where 4 books on the history of they town we live in. This is what she really asked for. She also got an antique (1941) makeup stand/mirror to go with the antique desk I had refinished for her last year.

Good Christmas for all. Still have 2 more Christmases to go. In-Laws on Sunday, my folks on New Year's Eve and Day.

RR