IGNORED

It just ain't Right !

Thom

I don't do cold !!:cold: it's getting cold down here ! :cold:when the snowbirds come down they are not supposed to bring the cold with them :cold:and they are bringing the worst thing down this year ! the Idiot weather man said on tv that ----- you ain't gonna believe it ---- SNOW FLURRYS ,:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

IN SOUTH TEXAS !! I don't do snow ! :bang head::95: so if know body heres from me Friday you know i saw snow and am in shock !

in CO on the eastern face. ... We get to ride about 70% of our days here. Put in 65 miles 'on the face' here Monday in the mid 50's. And I think cold riding is MUCH safer as we are all so well bundled in our full dress.

Texas? Love that state as a grad of NTSU in Denton! Wish I could have lived there!

JackZ

Thom,

I remember having a couple of adult beverages at your house last spring and I was wondering after reading your sign out. Just how cold is your beer? We are supposed to be down that way in January and I would really like for the beer to be much colder than the outside temp.

I know one thing. It's a heck of a lot colder here in Oklahoma, than it was in Tennessee when I left this morning. This wind just bites right thru ya. I remember this place being sooooo much hotter. Of course, I was here from July thru October last time.:sun:

...My 6:00AM, hour long commute to work this morning - 5 degrees!

My heated jacket was great inside my Tour Master Winter riding coat, heated gloves didn't quite cut it - on my legs; 2 thermals, pants & insulated chaps kept off the cold OK. I picked up a new Shoei helmet last week for only $140 (3 years of sitting on the Yamaha dealer's shelves), and head hood thingy with wind block kept my brain warm & working (although I did have to keep the face shield cracked open)

I figure if you bundle up to do winter sports like snowmobiling, I can bundle up to ride to & from work, and that 40mpg speaks to me.

My wife thinks I'm crazy. I'm starting to wonder if I am?

Doug

I don't do cold !!:cold: it's getting cold down here ! :cold:when the snowbirds come down they are not supposed to bring the cold with them :cold:and they are bringing the worst thing down this year ! the Idiot weather man said on tv that ----- you ain't gonna believe it ---- SNOW FLURRYS ,:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

IN SOUTH TEXAS !! I don't do snow ! :bang head::95: so if know body heres from me Friday you know i saw snow and am in shock !

73 degrees in New Smyrna Beach!-------Move to Fla.????????:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::cool10::cool10::sun1::sun1::sun1::usa:

...My 6:00AM, hour long commute to work this morning - 5 degrees!

My heated jacket was great inside my Tour Master Winter riding coat, heated gloves didn't quite cut it - on my legs; 2 thermals, pants & insulated chaps kept off the cold OK. I picked up a new Shoei helmet last week for only $140 (3 years of sitting on the Yamaha dealer's shelves), and head hood thingy with wind block kept my brain warm & working (although I did have to keep the face shield cracked open)

I figure if you bundle up to do winter sports like snowmobiling, I can bundle up to ride to & from work, and that 40mpg speaks to me.

My wife thinks I'm crazy. I'm starting to wonder if I am?

Doug

YEP!!

Means you fit right in here!!!

Thom,

I remember having a couple of adult beverages at your house last spring and I was wondering after reading your sign out. Just how cold is your beer? We are supposed to be down that way in January and I would really like for the beer to be much colder than the outside temp.

Jerry , how about 38% beer ? but tomorrow nite it's gonna get down to 30% F and that too cold for even BEER !!

there is always 38% beer here for you but i like the 70% weather to ride in ! in the last 2 weeks i have drove the cage more than i have in the last year . for 2 weeks it has been rain , cold rain , cold ! i think i need to move back to FLA where it just rains every day . all this WHINING I THINK I MITE HAVE P.M.S. !!!!!!!!

:95:

Jerry , how about 38% beer ? but tomorrow nite it's gonna get down to 30% F and that too cold for even BEER !!

there is always 38% beer here for you but i like the 70% weather to ride in ! in the last 2 weeks i have drove the cage more than i have in the last year . for 2 weeks it has been rain , cold rain , cold ! i think i need to move back to FLA where it just rains every day . all this WHINING I THINK I MITE HAVE P.M.S. !!!!!!!!

:95:

Guess I will have to bring the fixin's for Margaritas. After a few Margaritas, the weather might still be bad, but we won't care.

Texas being in the center of the country (dont mean actual center) where the jet stream bends down from Canada through the middle of the US can get some cold weather. More so then the coastal areas of the country. Florida sounds a little better now.