IGNORED

It just ain't Right !

Thom

Hey Brad.

you might change your mind about moving back, when you get to the next M&E. rumor has it that there will be a hemp rope, a tall tree, ,and some disgruntled riders present!

lol. snowing like the dickens here, ,right now, in Angleton, Texas!

just jt

IF ONE MORE CANOCK COMES IN HERE AND SAY IT IS SO PRETTY AND THEY MISS THE SNOW I AM GOING TO SHOOT THEM ! and ya , my hands are so cold i missed me , Dan

You need to hit them in the kisser with a snowball and that thought would be gone.:D

IF ONE MORE CANOCK COMES IN HERE AND SAY IT IS SO PRETTY AND THEY MISS THE SNOW I AM GOING TO SHOOT THEM ! and ya , my hands are so cold i missed me , Dan

Aaaaawwwwwww, we can send more your way........ :duck::duck::stirthepot:

Blizzard (not the DQ type) conditions in the Edmonton area today... :snow::snow::snow:

I'll tell you all something, I had to laugh as I normally drive FM 1960 here in N Houston. It's usually a racetrack and folks are just flying around. Today as it was lightly snowing, you would have thought that a convention of Bluehairs were driving, I was laughing so hard it hurt!

I'll tell you all something, I had to laugh as I normally drive FM 1960 here in N Houston. It's usually a racetrack and folks are just flying around. Today as it was lightly snowing, you would have thought that a convention of Bluehairs were driving, I was laughing so hard it hurt!

that ain't funny, "yankee boy"!!!

just wit a few months and see how funny you look driving a cage with the a/c blowing wide open, and you STILL can't see where you are going because of the sweat running in your eyes!

lol

just jt:Im not listening to

Fit right in did you.....:innocent: