IGNORED

C50 hardcore/new member

C50 HARDCORE

Big Bend Friends,

This is Blanco Tom's sister, Kerry. I was unable to register as HARDCORE because the user name was taken. So I register as C50 HARDCORE. Enjoyed our trip together and really appreciate your guidance and patience with me on this first trip.

Tom and I rode 2 of the 3 sisters today. It was great!

Do you want to be my friend? I promise...I am not like my brother. :12101:LOL

Hey Kerry.

Welcome to the nut house. You should enjoy it here. Sounds like you met some of the crowd already so you know what you are getting into.

Aren't you the brave one. LOL!

Don't know your bother either but I'd have to assume he's probably like the rest of us. A bit unstable at times. Just a bit. That's what makes this place so much fun.

Ride safe and enjoy.

Welcome again and see ya around.

Mike

Welcome to the Family!! Glad that bunch of outlaws didn`t scare ya off!!! LOL Just kidding, as you know by know, these are some of the best folks you will ever meet...OL Tom isn`t to bad of a guy either..Now you will have to make some of our get togethers in the S.E.Texas area...

Glad to have ya on board..

Kreg

Big Bend Friends,

This is Blanco Tom's sister, Kerry. I was unable to register as HARDCORE because the user name was taken. So I register as C50 HARDCORE. Enjoyed our trip together and really appreciate your guidance and patience with me on this first trip.

Tom and I rode 2 of the 3 sisters today. It was great!

Do you want to be my friend? I promise...I am not like my brother. :12101:LOL

Welcome aboard here Kerry. You won't find a much better site to enjoy and ride with. Also there's quite a few former Volusia/C-50 owners here ( myself included) so if you ever need some info on the bike give a shout out and we'll get ya pointed in the right direction.

Larry

Hey Kerry.....Are you sure you want to join in here? Have you REALLY looked over the number of nuts we have in this place? Ever hear of "guilt by association?":crackup:

Boomer.....who sez WELCOME:happy34:....and I sure miss my C50 too!

I am rarely sure of anything and this is not different! I do know I love my bike and need lots of help with accessories and advice. Thanks for the welcome.......

Kerry,

Good to see you took the plunge, were very happy to have you here and I'll let you know right off....we'll help you spend lots of money accessorizing that Boulevard

:)

Enjoy the site and if you have questions just ask

:thumbsup2:

I should get an award for putting up with you guys for three days not to mention my never ending RIDE!

Guest Ken8143
welcome to our house Kerry.

jump right in and make yourself at home.the reason we're all here , is "cause we ain't all there"!!!

just jt:nanner:

Yeah, for some of us - our grasp on reality is not too brilliant.

I am rarely sure of anything and this is not different! I do know I love my bike and need lots of help with accessories and advice. Thanks for the welcome.......

Kerry....Check out CruiserCustomizing.com.....You will find just about anything you need there for your C50. They are great folks to work with too.

Altho I love my Midnight Venture I sure do miss my C50. I had the 07 Model.

Regards and ride safe!!

Boomer

I should get an award for putting up with you guys for three days not to mention my never ending RIDE!

Remember we talked about "Pennance" to become a true rider, this is part of your training Grasshopper

:stickpoke:

Just remember your fair game now, expecially since you told everyone that your Tom's sister :headache:

Kerry....Check out CruiserCustomizing.com.....You will find just about anything you need there for your C50. They are great folks to work with too.

Altho I love my Midnight Venture I sure do miss my C50. I had the 07 Model.

Regards and ride safe!!

Boomer

I have to say my C50 kept up pretty good with the big guys! Great bike...

:BLUE: Welcome, Kerry.

....I promise...I am not like my brother....

That's not alltogether a bad thing. He's a purdy good guy.

At least you're better looking! [ATTACH]38696[/ATTACH]

Your mom's a hoot from what I hear. Welcome, both of you, to this disfunctional family.

Ponch & LilBit