IGNORED

C50 hardcore/new member

C50 HARDCORE

Remember we talked about "Pennance" to become a true rider, this is part of your training Grasshopper

:stickpoke:

Just remember your fair game now, expecially since you told everyone that your Tom's sister

:headache:

Once a grasshopper always a grasshopper.....That just means I am still YOUNG!!!!

Kerry,

Let me add my welcome from the Chicago area. I hung around with this group for a couple of years before actually joining. (I'm not sure what that says about my intelligence or sanity :confused:???) I still have my Boulevard in the garage - and just added a 2006 Midnight Venture. Both are a lot of fun and even more so when out riding with these people. Most of my family are in Texas somewhere so maybe we will meet eventually at a M&E. And I would be glad to be a friend to any of the VentureRider.org folks.

Mel :big-grin-emoticon:

hi kerry

:welcome1: it was great to be able to tag along for those 3 days. had a good time with everyone. was very interesting to get an insiders scoop on some family history. but i don't want to hear your brother sing:Im not listening to any more. as i told ya i'll be your wingman any day.

:15_9_28[1]: best reguards

don c.