IGNORED

It was a sad sad day!!!!

renate

Most of you experienced the same feeling I'm sure, the final day you look at your bike and say " UNTIL NEXT YEAR" . Al and I wanted to take one final ride on Friday, however, the weather was not cooperating. It did not looked like it was getting any better in the near future, so, with a heavy heart, we decided to put the bike to sleep for the winter. I truly envy all of our friends who live in he south and can ride all year. Be safe out there

god bless

Renate

Nope not yet! Not me. Not till the snow fly's and then some. The wife and I went for a 335 mile ride yesterday. We got a late start 11:00 am and got back around 8:00 P.M. We ran into a little rain now and then but we rode:7_6_3[1]:.:)

I usually wait until the first week in November because by then I'm into the duck hunting heavy and deer hunting is just a week or two away. :rudolf:

Your not hunting me are you!!?? :rotf: :shock3: :yikes:

Just kidding. I ride until that white fluffy, slippery poo-poo stuff hits the ground. Last night coming home from work the temps were in the upper 30's low 40's. Thank goodness for lined jackets and snowmobile gloves! But I think I need a heated helmet.

:rudolf:

silverdeer

come by my place,and i will let you ride one of my voyagers

Most of you experienced the same feeling I'm sure, the final day you look at your bike and say " UNTIL NEXT YEAR" . Al and I wanted to take one final ride on Friday, however, the weather was not cooperating. It did not looked like it was getting any better in the near future, so, with a heavy heart, we decided to put the bike to sleep for the winter. I truly envy all of our friends who live in he south and can ride all year. Be safe out there

god bless

Renate

I have found that even here in our cold, flat, grey Indiana winters I can almost always get in one ride per month. For a couple years in a row I rode on my birthday, Jan 27th. Last year I took a New Year's day ride. Only once in the last 5 or 6 years have I let a month go by without a ride. That was a nasty winter. Hope this coming one has mercy on us!

Oct 17th will be "D-day" for me as that's when my insurance runs out. We've been very fortunate with the weather. Did the Christmas Toy Run on Sunday and then rode up the valley and back for the rest of the day. Gorgeous sunny and quite warm day for this time of year. Sure hope we get a bit more of this weather over the coming weekend.

Oct 17th will be "D-day" for me as that's when my insurance runs out. We've been very fortunate with the weather. Did the Christmas Toy Run on Sunday and then rode up the valley and back for the rest of the day. Gorgeous sunny and quite warm day for this time of year. Sure hope we get a bit more of this weather over the coming weekend.

Click on the link below. I have a professional weather station here at the house and the forecast is for quite a few more days of decent weather. We have been lucky so far this year. Makes me wonder what will happen in Nov - Mar time frame.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=98282

silverdeer

I usually wait until the first week in November because by then I'm into the duck hunting heavy and deer hunting is just a week or two away. :rudolf:
I think putting my bike up for the winter would make me want to kill something too. Thank God I live in the South!!!!

Click on the link below. I have a professional weather station here at the house and the forecast is for quite a few more days of decent weather. We have been lucky so far this year. Makes me wonder what will happen in Nov - Mar time frame.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=98282

silverdeer

Vancouver Weather for the coming weekend (which is a long weekend to boot) (temps in celcius)

Friday Cloudy. Low 8. High 14.

Saturday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 14.

Sunday Sunny. Low 6. High 17.

Monday Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 16.

geeeesh... I look at 3 different weather forecasting sites and get 3 different forecasts!

maybe it's time to move !!!!!!!! For us I mean.:bang head::bang head:

I've contemplated the same thing but the wife doesn't want to move. Hmmm the term ball and chain has a new meaning now. Maybe it's time for a new wife and a warmer climate. :Bunny:

You'll be sleeping in the dog house for a while. :missingtooth::Avatars_Gee_George:

I've contemplated the same thing but the wife doesn't want to move. Hmmm the term ball and chain has a new meaning now. Maybe it's time for a new wife and a warmer climate. :Bunny:

You'll be sleeping in the dog house for a while. :missingtooth::Avatars_Gee_George:

Hmmmm for awhile? I could handle for awhile if I could ride all the time! :Bunny:

On the other hand, if I just got the new wife then, I, theoretically, shouldn't have to spend any time in the dog house, now should I. Maybe I analyze too much. :confused24: :bang head: :whistling:

Hmmmm for awhile? I could handle for awhile if I could ride all the time! :Bunny:

On the other hand, if I just got the new wife then, I, theoretically, shouldn't have to spend any time in the dog house, now should I. Maybe I analyze too much. :confused24: :bang head: :whistling:

i,m guessing your wife doesn,t know about ventureriders