IGNORED

Update on my condition

Freebird

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don - Like so many others I have got to know you most through the forum and your maintenance days enough to know that you are an amazing and generous person. Your update is truely appreciated and I hope it gives you some comfort to know that so many people that you have toutched like myself are thinking and praying for you.

Don,

Thanks for the update. It's gotta be tough to deal with, let alone share with everyone. But lots of us have you and this website here to thank for making our lives a little more fun. It wouldn't be the same without ya ...........we wouldn't even be here without ya! So hang in there, buddy - you've got thousands of folks pulling for ya. :hurts:

Hey Don we all appreciate you keeping us all updated on you personal condition. We know you don't have to but you do anyway. It goes to show the type of person you are and why you've garnered so many friends here.

Joanna's and my prayers join all the others here for a either a cancer free recovery and or a limited diminishing of your vision. There will be adjustment but with them will come new insights into you life. Thats the way life works, but I'm sure you know that . Good luck Don.

Hi Don, as I read through all these very personal and genuine wishes for your speedy return to good health, you should be extremely proud of the network of friends, many of them "virtual" like me, that you have fostered through your own unselfish work through this website. I firmly believe that good friends are the mark of a successful person. You sir are unbelievably successful!

I am lifting you and your family up in my prayers.

Wishing you the best of luck come November with the report. Sorry to hear about the right eye but as noted you were excepting it somewhat. Hopefully that'll be as far as it goes too.

Thanks for letting us all know how you're doing too. Will keep you in thoughts and prayers as always.

Larry

Don,

All the best wishes and most sincere prayers for the eye either to recover or not get much worse...right after hoping that the cancer is history. Keep the faith, my friend, and let God do his thing. He won't bring you to it, if you can't get through it!!!

Poledar

We've yet to meet but one day we shall. Sending positive thoughts your way.

On a lighter note and keeping a sense of humor can only help in a bad situation...

Squidley said:

"...were all behind you and love you man."

Now, I dunno about you but, I'd be worried about a bunch of men that love me, lining up behind me!

:big-grin-emoticon:

But seriously, best wishes and many thanks for all the advice you've imparted on this site.

We've yet to meet but one day we shall. Sending positive thoughts your way.

On a lighter note and keeping a sense of humor can only help in a bad situation...

Squidley said:

"...were all behind you and love you man."

Now, I dunno about you but, I'd be worried about a bunch of men that love me, lining up behind me!

:big-grin-emoticon:

But seriously, best wishes and many thanks for all the advice you've imparted on this site.

Don't worry about that. I've learned to always keep a lookout now when I'm around this bunch. :)