IGNORED

How many Guardian Bells

Guest Ken8143

How many Guardian Bells do you have on your bike  

209 members have voted

1. 1. How many Guardian Bells do you have on your bike

waiting for someone to care enough about me (HA!) to give me one. I understand that you render them ineffective if you buy one yourself and put it on. I don't want it on there just for the bling!

Well, heck, give me your address, I'll send you one!! :thumbsup2:

Guest Ken8143

A guardian bell is one of the most important accessories you can ever put on your bike. It is like this. The bell shape collects the road gremlins that wish to do evil to you and your bike. The clapper in the bell drives them to utter distraction and fall out on the road surface where they lay there all dazed in unable to create mischief.

You can buy one for your self, and that is helpful, but the power is doubled if you get one - and - the power is significantly increased when it comes from a friend.

Now, the special ones that Freebird had custom made for us (See Venture Merchandise) is the absolute most powerful bells ever conceived. They are specially designed for us VentureRiders, says so right on the bell - that is very strong medicine.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed the poll. I was given a Venture rider guardian bell by a member when I first bought my 88VR this spring. During Maintenance Day, I gave a bell to another member who had been riding without one. Anyone interested should read the note that comes with and explains the Guardian Bell. Among other things, it explains how potholes in the road are related to the devil.

• 1 year later...