IGNORED

I dont even know how to title this....

Cinderella

Well today was the pretrial hearing....The judge decided we would handle the pretrial tomorrow along with the motion hearing......so nothing happened.

well about 5;15 tonight i got a call from the prosecutor..........

the perp accepted the plea ...and 18 years,which is what we offered.( hes 55 or 56 now)

This is cause for major celebration..!!!.......no trial...no haylie having to go thru it all over....

ive been sort of numb ever since the call.....im happy, im sad.....im relieved.....i just cant explain it. ive cried......ive smiled....ive laughed.

tomorrow at the hearing he will give his guilty plea.......the prosecutor is going to to try to get the entire thing settled tomorrow......the sentencing included so its done..over...we're outta here!

if the judge doesnt oblidge us i imagine we will be back in about 6 weeks for sentenceing . he did let us know things can sometimes fall apart between plea and sentencing when the judge orders an assesment......the reason being because he has no prior criminal or any kind of record......the only thing they will most likely turn up is that he is a drunk...so this could sway the judge to lower the sentence.....or some other dumb thing.......so we're pushing for the whole shebang.

i like to think "its finally over"......dale wont say its over til he hears the sentence.....

but he will be a registered sex offender........would never be allowed to move back here as long as we live here......

plus he gets to relive what he did over and over when bubba gets ahold of him and hes walking around with his thumb in the front of someone pants...and becomes his b****..:hurts:

haylie will be attending court with us tomorrow as well as some of her BACA family.....she still just doesnt grasp the court and everything thats happening.....but i believe being there for this tomorrow will be a help in her life when she understands it all. To knows she was a part of the end where there was some justice and not just a bystander.

ok let it rip......................................:whistling:

alleluia...............

yee haa............

woooo hoooooo:cool10::thumbsup::clap2:

I will fill ya all in tomorrow after court.......10 am:D

Edited by Cinderella

We used to tell the folks on their way to the county jail....."you might go in as a tight end, you will come out as a wide receiver."...maybe there will be some justice after all. I am glad your ordeal is almost over.

I hope everything goes as planned and you are not disapointed. It is great news for your daughter and I hope she is able to put it fully behind her. I hope he gets what he deserves and his rear becomes as used as I10. Good luck.

Wonderful news, Cindy. I join with everyone else in sending you and yours good wishes and glad it's at an end now.

We have a local BACA group here, and I used to do "ride by's" when work allowed (and before accident) they do a great job.

Special hug to Hailie, and I agree, she needs the closure of seeing the end result, and knowing that justice was done!!

Great news Kiddo, I am so glad that you folks will be able to move on with your lives. What goes around will come around, this puke doesn't have a prayer inside. We'll be waiting to hear how it all plays out when the gavel falls. Big hugs for all 3 of you, as always the phone is on

:)