IGNORED

Ok this i had to post hope its in the right spot

Fladiver40

Today my wife sent me this picture that she took at a stop light.. Hard to see but this person is on a scooter at a red light. He was barley able to balance it to start with, but whats hard to see is he is talking on a cell phone... Yep on a cell phone can you say stupid!!! At least in my thoughts.. she tells me that when the light turned green he didnt hang up just turned and then kept talking.. even though it is a scooter i just had to put this on here to see what kinda comments it gets :confused::lightbulb:

I think they should ban cell phone use when operating a vehicle...car, truck, motorcycle, scooter, bicycle, et al.

It would probably reduce the number of stupid accidents significantly.

:Venture:

It sure would reduce the number of 'salutes' I give people every day!

I just love to blow my air horns right next to any dolt I see on a cell phone while driving!

That, and the unbelievably stupid and dangerous female dogs who are so asinine to put on makeup while driving. I always hope they'll stick something in their eye when I hit the horns.

Goose

Guest OldDog

I read the other day where a Lady motorcyclist was rear-ended (and killed) by a woman driver that was painting her fingernails as she drove.

I just love to blow my air horns right next to any dolt I see on a cell phone while driving!

That, and the unbelievably stupid and dangerous female dogs who are so asinine to put on makeup while driving. I always hope they'll stick something in their eye when I hit the horns.

Goose

Goose...you have a dark side!!!!! I'm surprised............................NOT

A week ago I did not have a camera when I met his brother. A stop light this guy answers his cell phone. He has a helmut on so I doubt he can here well. Light turns green and he starts to drive, but is wobbling too much, so almost in the middle of the intersection, he stops.

Made sure I got around him and drove away, I did have to laugh at how stupid some can be.

I wished I had the camera

Brad

This was in Orange Park Fl.. im in tenn and wife is in fla temp. till we sell our house there, i agree with NO CELL PHONE USE in a motor vehicle..2 years ago had a friend/coworker on I-10 in jacksonville fla killed on his bike by a young person on a cell phone ....

I would support the government requiring motor vehicles to not start or shut off if a cell phone was within 2 feet of the steering wheel.

I think they should ban cell phone use when operating a vehicle...car, truck, motorcycle, scooter, bicycle, et al.

It would probably reduce the number of stupid accidents significantly.

:Venture:

Guest seuadr
I read the other day where a Lady motorcyclist was rear-ended (and killed) by a woman driver that was painting her fingernails as she drove.

oh, here is the best part:

the woman who hit and killed her, was cited for failure to stop. which is if i'm not mistaken, a misdeminor. for killing someone. makes me so angry i can't properly express it here without at the very least getting banned.

Well in my observation of the photo, it appears to me that he is in the left turning lane and he has a red light.

The green light is for the lane on his right and it also appears that when I look through the intersection I can see that it is a two lane road with a left hand turning lane.

Look at the lines in the pavement they appear to be wet, but the run into the center of the lane ahead of him showing that it is a left turn lane..

I agree he is nuts for trying to ballance his bike and talk on a cell phone a t tha tt ime, but I think he is stting at a red light and waiting for it to turn green. :confused24: