IGNORED

Squids new scoot

BIG TOM

So I guess you saw this one in person. So where are the pics?

Come on Tom. We need to know these things.

Margaret

Yeh what she said---the rules are the rules---its not all about DQ you know--well ok most times it is , but not in this case.:photographing:

Warden making threats if I ride that thing but when isn't she? I have looked out window about a 1000 times at that empty place. I can hobble around a little now if I keep weight on heel. It don't take much to push brake... What Doc don't know won't hurt him!!! Over cautious anyway I think. he probally has a guard to keep him from falling out of bed.

Edited by Yammer Dan

I started the 89 today. New battery installed and picking up license on Monday. Just might make Asheville Friday.Wonder what weather forecast says?

Right now it is calling for Tuesday thru Sunday sunny with low to mid 80's day and close to 60 at night. In other words...perfect.

RandyA

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNC0022?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Dang Squid this is a family site no nekkid pics. You could have put her clothes on first. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

That was soooooo funny Margaret!!! You're right tho! My eyes popped out when I saw her frame and all, right there up in my face. Sheesh!

Every time we see pics of a bike at Squids place, its all in pieces, cant he find a bike thats whole..........would be a lot easier if he bought one whole........bang%20head.gif.............I bet as a kid every toy he got he had to take it apart to see what made it tick...................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: