IGNORED

Surgery Tomorrow

bongobobny

Nothing serious, just the old enlarged prostrate problem. This is a very common problem among us "well experienced" gentlemen. They are going to do the old Star Wars light sabre thing on me, although they insist it's called green laser surgery! I will be back home Tuesday if all goes well. Then I get to enjoy the rest of the month off with pay. Now, if I just had a scoot that I could ride...

Let the doc know...and not to intimidate him/her or anything like that....but if he/she screws up on you....I'll be there with a little green light of my own to fix things up......remember cousin Eddie in x-mas vacation???? Well.......only met ya 2x bob, but I'll fix things up with the doc for ya.....and no charge to boot!

randy:crackup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sure that tom and i could fix the problem for you but you might want to stick with the mechanic/doctor you already have.....really glad the both of you are all right after your little episode on the way home...dont know how you kept it upright...someone was watching over you....will give a call and come over to visit....it was nice spending time with you and the wife at MD at dons....ride safe:2143::2143::2143:

You hurry up with this little matter...oh.. nowadays they call these "procedures". See how much nicer that sounds? Right....... Because than you're... ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!

Big Tom is already planning your first weekend on "sexi two timer" (I like it).

We'll be in touch. Here is your Angel to watch over you. :2143:

Man Bob first you hit a deer now this. That damn 2nd gen must have a curse on it you better get rid of that thing and go back to goldie.:witch_brew: Speaking of her you better hope she didn't hear that crack about needing a bike to ride after you recover from your "procedure".

Alll kidding aside our hearts and prayers are with you.Enjoy the "VACATION":big-grin-emoticon:

Guest seuadr

you are in my prayers..

and be sure to ask for the master, not the padwan. I don't care how strong the force is with him. :178:

Thank you ALL for your prayers and kind words!!! I';m sure everything will be all right and I'll be back to normal (Whaterer THAT is!) in no time!

Sure will be nice to be able to pee like a teenager again...

good luck to you bob we will be puttin in a prayer for ya bud!

Best wishes for ya. "May the force be with you":178:

i think thats what he had in mind LOL

Good luck

Dray

Guest JGorom

Wife and I are leaving for PA. tomorrow...moving one of our sons. Thoughts and prayers are with you Robert...praying you get the good Doctor tomorrow and not the bad one.

Heal quick...summer's here!

OK I'm home!!! They did a spinal on me, that was wierd feeling paralized from ther waist down. Surgery went off without any complications. Right now I am in a bit of discomfort and is painful urinating, which I have the urge to do every half hour it seems. Also, am very sleepy all day. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!!

Guest ReinyRooster

Better to feel like you have to go...and not really have to go..then the other way around! Keep smiling Bobby, it will get better.