IGNORED

venturerider.org windshield decals

Snarley Bill

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know if I want to put a decal on the ws but sure would be interested in a patch or a pattern for our local embroidery vender. Not necessarily huge but something for a vest or on the pocket of a denim shirt ??:think:
Don't know if they are still available or not, but there are a couple threads concerning patches in the VentureRider Merchandise forum.

don't know if I want to put a decal on the ws but sure would be interested in a patch or a pattern for our local embroidery vender. Not necessarily huge but something for a vest or on the pocket of a denim shirt ??:think:

those are or were already avalible i have a large and small one...but i havent gotton them sewn on damn i diviorced my wife to soon i guess...:bang head: oh well

those are or were already avalible i have a large and small one...but i havent gotton them sewn on damn i diviorced my wife to soon i guess...:bang head: oh well

You can rent all wifely duties - including sewing. Check the local dry cleaners. They often have a seamstress on duty for alterations. You are on your own for any other wifely duties you need to find.

RR

i talked with lonna about the decals and she has about ten silver, and ten black left. she can have more made up. if any one wants some contact sweetnothin (lonna) or squidley (brad). lonna will supply them to you. never dreamed we would have this much responce. sorry lonna and brad if i created a monster for you. bill :2133: