IGNORED

2nd gen polished fork deflectors......

1BigDog

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so we went up to Dans brothers shop in Savannah today to roll and bend the 28 sets of deflectors........we left with 27 sets. That darn hydraulic press is so sensitive.

Were waiting on a new arbor for the polishing wheel to come in this week then we, or I should say Dan will begin polishing the sets.

:scorched:

Yee-haw. I sure am looking forward to getting my set! I really appreciate all the hard work going into these; I know it is time consuming and takes a LOT of patience too.

Thanks for the all you guys are doing! :thumbsup2:

OK, so we went up to Dans brothers shop in Savannah today to roll and bend the 28 sets of deflectors........we left with 27 sets. That darn hydraulic press is so sensitive.

Were waiting on a new arbor for the polishing wheel to come in this week then we, or I should say Dan will begin polishing the sets.

:scorched:

Haven't been around the site the past little while but I am still interested in a set if it isn't too late.

Thanks and standing by for confirmation and preferred payment method.

Jdix

Got you checked off....your #8 on the list. Thanks...

If you can add me to the list I would like a set. I can wait if you have to run another list. :fingers-crossed-emo

I got you on the list. Hopefully we can squeeze you in on this run. We need a 20 order minimum to start a run and right now there is no guarantee that the # can be met for a 3rd run.

Thanks, Ruffy

Where are we on production? Maybe you could post an update on who is getting theirs on an approximate date.

thanks

Cant promise an exact date. Dan has about 6 sets sanded and awaiting polishing. He also has a recurrence of his illness, which leaves him too wiped out to do much of anything. He is working on them though and hopes to have maybe 10 sets ready for shipping by next week. Hang in there.......you wont be disappointed.

do me a set also please..:12101:

Same as I told Seawolf, I got you on the list. Hopefully we can squeeze you in on this run. We need a 20 order minimum to start a run and right now there is no guarantee that the # can be met for a 3rd run. If there are any cancellations then it should be no problem.

Thanks, Ruffy

One thing about these, they do not require mounting brackets. I did not realize that until I received mine. You will love these deflectors and they do away with the problem of having to replace the mounting brackets which seem to be a weak point.

Glad you like them Jerry. After riding in some cold weather here I also found that when mounted all the way outward they also block a little more wind. :snow:

I got you on the list. Hopefully we can squeeze you in on this run. We need a 20 order minimum to start a run and right now there is no guarantee that the # can be met for a 3rd run.

Thanks, Ruffy

Yes keep me on the list and as I stated before can wait as winter is setting in up here in the north and will not be riding much more this year. Thanks again Ruffy :snow: