IGNORED

Don't know WHERE I work anymore

Freebird

I mentioned a couple or so months ago that the company had changed my area around. I had lost my part of New York and they gave me Indiana instead. Then about two weeks ago, they told me that they were hiring a new guy in the Chicago area and since Indiana had once been part of that area, they were going to give it back to him. Soooo.....I canceled all my Indiana trips and decided to concentrate on Pennsylvania in March. So upon returning from PA today, I had an email telling me that they had decided to give Indiana back to me and that PA would be going back to the guy that covers Eastern PA. So....now I'm back to Indiana.

That's not enough though, they also decided to take West Virginia away from me so no more West Virginia trips for me either.

THEN....they gave me all of Michigan except for the Upper Peninsula. I also covered Kentucky as far west as Somerset, I now have the entire state of Kentucky. So.....I'm so confused now that I no longer know where to go.

Hey...with all the news lately about folks losing jobs...I am very thankful that they are just shifting my territory around.

Don,

If your up in Flint on a Monday give me a buzz, I have Mondays off right now but as in your situation that is subject to change as my routes may change also. Rumors of it being switched to Friday being my off day during the week. Three day weekends either way.

I live a mile off I-75 and have a couple of guitars sitting around just waiting for some exercise and lots of places to eat on Miller Rd.

Gary

:happy65:ALL RIGHT DON, COMMING TO MICHIGAN. If you get near the Northern Area-West Branch, let me know. Sorry they are putting you thru all that, hope they make up your mind before you loose yours. Later-

West Branch MY God Man if they send Don there that will mean they don't want him to find his way back :stirthepot:

dray:15_8_211[1]: