IGNORED

Best color on a 1st gen

nascarnutt

I've been thinking of sprucing up the old blue goose. What's the best color you have seen on a 1st gen. It has'nt got to be a stock color. You no how some colors just don't look right on some bikes. That's what I'm trying to avoid. Post some pics if possible or color codes. Thanks:mytruck1:

i've been contemplating that same question myself. I was thinking a midnight blue with either lighter blue or white highlights, or something in the maroon/purple family. I also thought about a white bike but not sure how a 1st gen would look white unless it was a pearlish white with red and blue highlights...

I'm only going to say this once. The best color on any Venture is whatever color your wife, girlfrien, companion, etc happens to be wearing at the time. My bike just looks better and better when my foxy lady is on it.

Ladies, do I get some bonus points for being sincere?

Just my 2 cents worth but the first year honda 1100 ace had a two tone of teal and a light cream and was real pretty but i really like my two tone blue 87 xzv1300 having said that the 88 white is quite stunning. If you go metalflake be sure to us enough to make a bass boat blush")