IGNORED

RSV Illustration

philmartin

Hi Pegscraper, I thought they were a good match with the dashboard,,,

One - your a damn good 3D artist. You may be what some are looking for when it come to making a 3D die cast metal Venture model. I'm not sure, but if the wire frame specs were given they would have less work to make the molds.

Next, those 'vent' emblems on your tank are interesting. I've looked at those many time in the auto parts stores. I may take another look. I'm wondering where I could locate them to look good and not be a complete copy of your bike.

Spring has sprung, well in my mind at least, and I'm thinking motorcycles again. Even as I look outside and see it is snowing again.

One - your a damn good 3D artist. You may be what some are looking for when it come to making a 3D die cast metal Venture model. I'm not sure, but if the wire frame specs were given they would have less work to make the molds.

Next, those 'vent' emblems on your tank are interesting. I've looked at those many time in the auto parts stores. I may take another look. I'm wondering where I could locate them to look good and not be a complete copy of your bike.

Spring has sprung, well in my mind at least, and I'm thinking motorcycles again. Even as I look outside and see it is snowing again.

I've been thinking about trying them out on the Air boxes or the lower fron fairing.

You're kidding, right?

No, not kidding, I am in the midst of celebration this week: my subscription to Baggers finally ran out!!!! :clap2:Last issue came and was thrown in the garbage without ever making it to the coffee table..... That magazine was just pages and pages of precisely that sort of pics...The only difference between them was color of paint and color of flames......Oh and tattooed fat people without helmets or wearing salad bowls....

What can I say...Not my bag.....