IGNORED

The BEST wife EVER!

RoadKill

Well I've been watching pull behind Motorcycle Trailers on Ebay for some time. Every once and awhile I would show my wife one I thought was nice to get her opinion. Without saying a word she bought me one last night. I had pretty much I would just get a large piggy backer, but she ending up getting me an all Diamond plate with 18 cubic feet of capacity, chrome wheels, torsion axle, carpeted interior and LED lights. It only weighs 190 empty. I am stoked and realize just how lucky I am. (Mini & Cindy she even can stand me Nekid:rotf:) Can't wait to for it to be delivered. COME ON SPRING!!!

very nice indeed.... but you know that you will have to aviod Garage sales and what knot now..., you can`t tell her " if we werent on the bike I would stop" my darling baught me a Piggy backer for that reason, but I havn`t got a hitch yet...

Nice and good luck with her...

K

very nice indeed.... but you know that you will have to aviod Garage sales and what knot now..., you can`t tell her " if we werent on the bike I would stop" my darling baught me a Piggy backer for that reason, but I havn`t got a hitch yet...

Nice and good luck with her...

K

Actually, I'm a big Garage Sale Shopper too, so we should do fine.:thumbsup:

you better hang on to that wife of yours. A good one is hard to find. I hope next time we go up home Teri and I can come by and meet her.

She would like that. She knows how much I think of you guys :thumbsup:

Tell Teri I can bring my own Diet Dew and Cooler Now :2133:

Awesome wife and trailer too.

I think my wife is pretty great too. When I bought WilderBeast, it was because of her. I was set to buy her a new car as hers is pretty much wasted. She said that because we are travelling so much right now with her mom's health issues she really didn't want to rack a lot of miles on a new car. So she says

"Why don't you get a decent replacement for that worn out 750 Shadow instead of a new car?"

The rest is history. What a gal, huh? :missingtooth:

Hey Roadkill if she wants another dog let her get one. Actually a pretty cheap way to pay her back for that very nice gift to you. Plus she does like you nekkid. God bless her.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

I gave her the green light for Dog # 7 but she decided against it..THANK GOD!

And God did Bless her, he hooked her up with me:whistling:

Is there some kind of a seminar you sent your wife on? Training? How??? We need the recipe!

Congrats - Great looking piece!

Starfan - the Icelandic Viking does not have Superman pajamas. But Superman, Spiderman and Batman have StarFan pajamas.

Is there some kind of a seminar you sent your wife on? Training? How??? We need the recipe!

Congrats - Great looking piece!

Starfan - the Icelandic Viking does not have Superman pajamas. But Superman, Spiderman and Batman have StarFan pajamas.

It usually not the wife that needs the seminar, but us Men.:stirthepot:

I just try to treat her like the Queen she is, and tell her daily how much I love & appreciate her (and I do, as Mini said, God Blessed ME):thumbsup: