IGNORED

Anyone take a Christmas Day Ride!

Brian D.

A cool 29 degrees here in southwest ohio @ 2PM but the 07 RSV had to hit the road today for its Annual Christmas Day ride. Rode 22 miles and wasn't cold but a little cool. Anyway good to get it out today! anyone else take a ride today? Brian D.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! TO ALL:clap2:

It was 45 and sunny, and I was thinking the traffic downtown would be light. I was right. I haven't had the bike up on I-95 yet. So I took her on the big road into the big city...lol Over bridges in the wind, grooves, grates,cobblestones and work areas. She did not faulter.The bike just eats up the road and its nice to have the extra get up and go. Compared to my old V30 Magna. Which was fast , but did not have the top end pull this thing does. I love being able to do what needs to be done, if I have to pass etc.

First I stopped at "Penns Landing" where the city has a ice rink and park with a couple of navy ships and sail boats. Then I went for a little trek "old city" looking for a coffee place. I found one and low and behold it was right across the street from Betsy Ross' house. From there it was to the Art museum, past the Rocky steps and around Eakins Oval. Then I went down west river drive past "Boat house row" across Falls Ave bridge, back up east river drive back thru town to 95. And home. Was a nice day, and really helped keep my mind from dwelling on the bad stuff that happened this time last year and during the holidays in other recent years.

Look very closely at the picture with all the trash in it, look to the left of the bicycle.

You can see a guy that not having a very good Christmas. He is sleeping on a box along the wall. Where you can see where the homeless have their little spots lined up. I realize he's probably there cause he wants to be. But it made me glad for what I do have and what I have been blessed with. Even if I am unhappy about how heavy handed life has been to me lately.