IGNORED

warning for men only!!!

tazmocycle

sure glad they didn't have that doghouse when I was with my last wife.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I gave her every kinda exercise equipment known to man!!!

:sign20: :sign20:

I'd be a lifer for sure!!

aaarrrooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! woof woof!!

On the other Hand ....

if there would be a Ramp into the Dog House, wide enough to ride and not too steep ...

There seem to be Feeding 3 Times a Day .... some Tools, a Mill, a Drill Press and a Lathe, maybe a Plasma Cutter and a TIG Welder.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I bought MamaMo a meat grinder for Christmas one year. She never forgot it. I took here to the mall for her anniversary to buy craftsman tool. She ended up strolling through 6 jewelry stores until I laid down the plastic. Never did get my I mean her tools.

The Warden is a little strange. She would rather have something to work with. Did I mention I GOT IT MADE? Just won't touch the Bikes. But my dog house has a revolving door. I find plenty of ways to get in there.

Anybody remember some idiot going down the road with both hands in the air and the pic ending up on here? Still hearing about that.:confused24:

Anybody remember some idiot going down the road with both hands in the air and the pic ending up on here? Still hearing about that.:confused24:

Saw that. I thought maybe it was a rolling prayer meeting or something. That guy keep saying thanks lord for a understanding Warden!

The Warden is a little strange. She would rather have something to work with. Did I mention I GOT IT MADE? Just won't touch the Bikes. But my dog house has a revolving door. I find plenty of ways to get in there.

No doubt, Dan......... Maybe you can stay out, for a bit over the winter....:080402gudl_prv: