IGNORED

Name change

Black Owl

Mr owl......I dont care if you change ur name it will always be mr owl to me..you are one the people who should never change ur name.....its an icon round here.......like freebird, squidley, e-fishin-c......you know they just wouldnt be the same with a name change.....

I do understand the meaning of this tho...

the name given to the entity which, in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed dog which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping

The name "Cerberus" is a Latinised version of the greek word Kerberos, meaning "demon of the pit".[

in other words you are telling us this is hell?????????

This place just wont be the same without Black Owl........and I hope no one ever takes that name cause it would be an injustice to the one and only Black Owl...............but from the pics have I seen of Russ, the name aptly fits..................and I am not talking about BO....................:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

Mr owl......I dont care if you change ur name it will always be mr owl to me..you are one the people who should never change ur name.....its an icon round here.......like freebird, squidley, e-fishin-c......you know they just wouldnt be the same with a name change.....

I do understand the meaning of this tho...

the name given to the entity which, in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed dog which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping

The name "Cerberus" is a Latinised version of the greek word Kerberos, meaning "demon of the pit".[

in other words you are telling us this is hell?????????

:rotfl:Like I told Don, someone needs to guard the gate....

Now we will have to keep him last, in the food line, at the gatherings. Otherwise there won't be any for the rest of us, with his three big mouths to feed. :stickpoke: :duck:

Vigilance never sleeps...

BTW: Since you kept such a close watch on that crimping tool that I will now have to BUY my own. But, for the life of me, I can't remember the name/manufacturer of the tool.

Thanks much buddy...

Vigilance never sleeps...

BTW: Since you kept such a close watch on that crimping tool that I will now have to BUY my own. But, for the life of me, I can't remember the name/manufacturer of the tool.

Thanks much buddy...

You're not the first one, that wanted to get them from me........... Glad you liked them.

I have "Tool Aid #18920" Ratcheting Terminal Crimping Kit.

18920, RATCHETING TERMINAL

CRIMPING KIT

• Versatile kit includes 5 dies for virtually all uses.
  • Die sets quickly interchange for a wide range of applications.
  • Crimping Tool has a steel frame with contoured grips.

Page with picture of the kit http://www.toolaid.com/products.htm#2

Closest distributor to you http://www.toolaid.com/distributors.htm#mn

You will still need to find a retailer though............