IGNORED

Name change

Black Owl

Heh... the new name sounds sort of familiar... no idea why though... :confused24:
You're the one I was thinking of when I say the post. Now I'll have to forget who Black Owl was and remember who Black Owl is now. Man that's hard on us old guys. Maybe we really don't want to know why he changed his name, might be more to it than they're telling us!!

You're the one I was thinking of when I say the post. Now I'll have to forget who Black Owl was and remember who Black Owl is now. Man that's hard on us old guys. Maybe we really don't want to know why he changed his name, might be more to it than they're telling us!!
That's actually where my name came from originally. I used to play online games quite a bit, and I'd bounce between Cerberus and various renditions of Viper. I got tired of my usernames always being taken, so I simply joined the two. Cerviperus

Just want to let everyone know that I have decided to retire my old screen name. So, this is the new me.

Don said I would need to tell everyone why. But then he said I couldn't.

I'm just so confused.... :rotfl:

:mytruck:

Jeesh..........gone one week and I come back and the place goes to he** in a handbasket. Now this just ain't right!

Nope, no siree, you'll always be Black Owl!