IGNORED

$$$ Broke by Friday $$$

FROG MAN

O.K. I pay bills every Wednesday and my computer gave a two day warning. You will be broke Friday. It's your Anniversary of 27 years. The wife will be expecting dinner,etc $$$$$$ . I gave her a new nickname. HIGH MAINTENANCE

Just kidding. 27 years has been good. :173::173:

O.K. I pay bills every Wednesday and my computer gave a two day warning. You will be broke Friday. It's your Anniversary of 27 years. The wife will be expecting dinner,etc $$$$$$ . I gave her a new nickname. HIGH MAINTENANCE

I would have sent you the $$$ to take that lady out to dinner if you were really broke.

You shouldn't have had that anniversary on Friday, coulda' got off with a cheaper dinner thru the week!!!!! Anyway, Happy Anniversary and many more!

(I guess you could hope the creek will rise and you can't get out!!)

Dan

It's Early Friday morning and I'm waiting on her to get home from work. Big WVU football game last night may have heavy traffic at the store. Rainy weekend coming up so nothing to do but Eat and???

Happy Anniversary Ramona

,,,,,AND check the computer tomorrow,,,,, it will be broke,,,,eat well, it may be a while before you get another chance.

CONGRATS, keep it up, it only gets better the longer you work at it.

I like the new nickname! Look at it this way, with any luck once a month you get HIGH!:cool10::cool10::cool10: