IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

So what is this,,, you not a bird anymore,,,, now you just want to be a bir????, but hey, you're still free and for the Dutchman in me,,, that's good enough ok as well,,,,,, just don't become a bur!

Well, you must be getting senile. I have NO idea what you are talking about. :whistling:

Well, you must be getting senile. I have NO idea what you are talking about. :whistling:

I have often said, it's not so much about the mistakes that we make, as much as, what we do about them, that counts. Thanks for the correction and not have us worried about having to have another vote on a name change.

I'm signed up and have the weekend on the requested time off list. Hopefully my better half will be able to come this year.

I sure hope The Pucster and VAZ can make it this year as well as everyone I met last year.

THAT GOES BOTH WAS @luvmy40!! Hope to see you there my friend!!:fingers-crossed-emo I LOVE meeting old friends and close brothers I have known for many years for the first time!!:big-grin-emoticon:

I'll be there. Need to confront dfitzbit about my boots. See you'all there.

:farmer:

No they havn't rusted but they are starting to squeek a little.:bang head: That make it hard to sneek up on a snipe.:rotfl:

:farmer:

Hey Sly,, one of the short comings of missing part of my bladder cause of Cancer surgery is an increased need to peeee,, peeeing is NOT a problem on my end so,, if for some reason Fitz cant make it to MD,, you can always just leave your boots parked outside our tent and, when you retrieve them in the morning they will be fully Preserved!!!:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Another shameless bump.

Plane tickets are booked...check

Hotel booked...check

Rental tires booked....check

Brother-in-law booked for dinner and a day...check.

OK...we are ready for our 1st ever MD!

Geesh...I'll never remember everyone's names...do we get name tags?? (Hint)

See everyone Friday - Sunday am....

David and Pat

VAZ

I waited to make sure everything was clear for Maintenance Day before I committed. I am so sorry, but now I have to back-out. I had forgotten about another obligation on the 15th that I have to attend. A poor memory will mess you up. I will not be there physically, but my heart will be there.

I waited to make sure everything was clear for Maintenance Day before I committed. I am so sorry, but now I have to back-out. I had forgotten about another obligation on the 15th that I have to attend. A poor memory will mess you up. I will not be there physically, but my heart will be there.

Somethin doesn't jive here,,, I read that you have a poor memory,,, so why did you remember that other obligation,,,, don't make sense to me at all,,,, it is MD EH!!

I haven't seen any posts about actual maintenance being planned but I do have one request. If someone has a colortune or a sniffer I'd like to check my carbs. I pulled the brass plugs and fattened it a little and can tell the difference on mpg's but out of curiosity I'd like to check it. I don't claim to be a carb guy in any way, I'll clean em and get a motor running but not great at adjustments. Happy to help anybody else wrenching on whatever.

IMG_1408.jpgCleaning out the shop. Anyone coming to MD need a set of pipes? They do need a good cleaning and have a little surface rust on the bottoms. I have no idea what brand but PO had the originals and I put them back on. I like my bikes quiet. I also have a Baron's lowering kit and a set or two of leveling links. I can throw them in the trailer and bring em.

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna start loading tomorrow for MD, we're leaving Sunday. If anyone coming is interested in the pipes I'll throw em in, free for the taking to get them out of my way. Don't want to haul em all over the country to bring them home though. They're just too loud for me.