IGNORED

Question about membership dues

n9viw

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go brothers and sisters! It seems it does not take long to circle the wagons here great job. But think of this, Someone offers a product for a great price with great support And everyone has a good time. Anyone think big busness could take a lesson? Im not say just saying.

Bull463:cool10:

Way to go brothers and sisters! It seems it does not take long to circle the wagons here great job. But think of this, Someone offers a product for a great price with great support And everyone has a good time. Anyone think big busness could take a lesson? Im not say just saying.

Heck ya ! And look... us 1st Genners actually got along with (most of ) the 2nd Genners... Hope they are enjoying the cool snowy weather in Hades....:shock3:

:rotfl::rotf::happy65:

On that note how about our collective Governments

Darn Yammer why didn,t you stop me :doh: now I went got political :bang head: I shoulda ran out for that Pizza right away instead of reading on:backinmyday:

Might want to pick up a Pizza we could be here a while.

Good to see you back trolling the forum, welcome Home Friend!!!!

It's one thing to ask a question, especially from a curious/concerned perspective, but that is NOT what happened here. The thread was started with presumptions, proclamations and statements rather than bona fide questions about the inner workings of the Forum and the people that choose to gather here.

A more appropriate approach, for instance, might have been to ask for feedback from Members as to their evaluation of the site and the value they derive from it, given the price paid. That would have been respectful and considerate.

Instead, we got a math lesson on the potential wealth pool and a proclamation that the time, effort and energy spent here could easily be defined as a "hobby".

Your own comments are well-considered and thoughtful. You did not use stick to swat at the hornet's nest...

I did not want to say that but at least he knew we knew...

I spent the day reading post of his on other sites.

As once was said on that psycodelic show of the 60's..."veerrry interesting"

Edited by Black Owl
Deleting inappropriate information

WOW. I was going to keep my hands in my pocket and not comment on this at all BUT don't you think this "retaliation" is getting a little out of hand? Freebird said members have asked this question before and understands why and answers them, of course this trial members motive was unjust and most defiantly out of line. It's over and if you can't "forgive and forget" at least forget. By posting such personal information about the poster we are getting out of line. I'm sure none of us that post comments that may offend another member would not want such personal attacks or personal information posted. Lets stay a FAMILY and not turn into a MOB. It's not that hard to just smile, turn the other check and walk away. We will never like everyone and everyone will not like us, it's his loss not ours.

Sorry, my two cents worth. Have a great day everyone.

As Rick Haywood stated, come and ask ME what this site means!!

The friendship, camaraderie, and family sentiment are well worth a $ dollar a month. We live in Western Australia, and we traveled to the states last year..... to be greeted with open arms. These wonderful people opened their hearts and their homes to us -- and we now have the most amazing memories.

Geez, bloke... you have no idea what you [and your friend] have thrown away!!

I truly do not care how much Don makes off this site. I subcribe because this site provides me something of value and I am happy to pay for it. As long as an item or service delivers good value I do not care how much the provider pockets. I drives me crazy when people start worrying about what others are making. If the product or service is not worth what your spending DON'T BUY IT. I better quit.

Jeff

As Rick Haywood stated, come and ask ME what this site means!!

The friendship, camaraderie, and family sentiment are well worth a $ dollar a month. We live in Western Australia, and we traveled to the states last year..... to be greeted with open arms. These wonderful people opened their hearts and their homes to us -- and we now have the most amazing memories.

Geez, bloke... you have no idea what you [and your friend] have thrown away!!

Aussie, don't worry...

We have an idea about who will not be around us. That is the best part!!!

:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

I would gladly pay 4 times or more for the privilege of belonging to this Forum because it is not a forum it is a FAMILY.

Just my :2cents:.

Jim

I second that!! I saved enough in repairs the first 6 months from the Maint Day activities to pay my dues for life.. I am a little old after all. Much less all the food I have ate at those functions.

Secondly, I have met some of the best people on earth that are fund to be around and a very good group or "good" people. That alone is worth the $12.

I dont care what Freebird'e memberships totals add up too. Just please keep the site open for us and keep having the Maintenance Days and Meet n Eats. I'd sign up for life if it was an option.

My :2cents:

jb

I think the guy is a spammer and trouble maker. His intention was to get a few people riled up and he did just that. I never saw that his question needed a response not to mention 10 pages of responses.

I'm done now.:draming:

That's it, "WOW", I didn't know a statement like that could stir up so many members, but for what's it worth, I guess everybody got their two cents worth in, me; I just pay my dues and take it one day at a time. :confused24:

Kind of makes you wonder if Trail Members should be allowed to READ ONLY.

I'm sure it would avoid nonsense like this.

Once they see the type of technical support, the good natured friends etc etc then they can pay the dues and actually ask questions.

Hey Trader don't let one bad egg spoil it for the rest of us trial members! I've only been on here two days and have gained valuable information. In addition I'm getting a feel of the atmosphere of this forum and it's members. And I like what I see!

Pretty sure at this point I'm going to enjoy being a paying member real soon. And I agree, $12 is pennies to pay for the experience!

:grandma:

Well worth the $12. Even if I live to be a hundred (And can ride the whole time) I won't come close to repaying what I've saved using this site. And that's not even getting into the social aspects of dealing with the other inmat....err, I mean members. I'll keep my opinion of this fool to myself as I think everyone has made it clear what we think of him. Perhaps years of sitting on his brain has led to his problems.

Andy