IGNORED

What do Y'all think about this trailer?

Squidley

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good design wise and well made. I think using it with a waterproof hardcase type box would be better IMO. Or simply use it as is if the soft top carrier is waterproof. I myself prefer an enclosed type trailer that'll keep everything secure, dry, and out of sight.

Larry

The USA Trailer Store?????

$895.00

You sir are correct!

Unfortunately I can't take credit for it, but I really like it myself. Rob Wynn (4T Valk) found it and is looking hard at possibly purchasing one. As much as I like building them I would seriously think about buying one of these as that's a pretty good price when you factor in all the materials and time to build it, it would basically be a wash.

Squid I have been looking at the same one for a while now wondering the same thing I'm still not sure how much id like it

It would be nice for some of the bigger things you cant haul in the inclosed trailer

it looks nice and not a lot of them out there

nice wheels and tires

cooler rack

torsion axles

turn off would be the bag as we get rain often and some dirt roads; but it would be easy to put a hard box on it and be styling

http://www.theusatrailerstore.com/motorcycle-trailer-and-hitch/rally-wagon-pull-behind-motorcycle-cargo-trailer/

Dray

Edited by dray

If I was to buy one of these in the future I would finish it off myself with a custom fabricated diamond plate box on it. I would partition off the insides of the box and have several separate storage cubicles and then put some type of rhino liner spray to keep things from shifting. I really think it's a nice looking design.

http://www.pod-ium.com/PODIUM-motorcycle-luggage-trailer-aluminum.html

Same approach but the trailer expands and contracts

Could haul a fiberglass box, golf clubs. bikes etc etc

Problem - more expensive

Thanks, I sent for a quote to get an ideal of the pricing. If I go for a trailer in the future, this would possibly be it. According to the price range though. Thanks for the post birin. I like the idea of using the car hauler box and being able to adjust somewhat. I went for the polish look and wheel locks and a 360 degree swivel hitch couple. I have my doubts here though, I am going to say that these trailers are expensive. And the only real downfall to me would be this, would this trailer rattle down the road a lot ? Since it is adjustable.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

You sir are correct!

Unfortunately I can't take credit for it, but I really like it myself. Rob Wynn (4T Valk) found it and is looking hard at possibly purchasing one. As much as I like building them I would seriously think about buying one of these as that's a pretty good price when you factor in all the materials and time to build it, it would basically be a wash.

I found it first Squidley, if you look at my post, I found it 19 whole minutes before Wayne O. I am not going to let him take the credit from me. He just lives across a couple hollers here and I beat him to the find. That is my story and I am sticking to it.....So give credit where credit is do here. Now if I only had one of those poking the finger in ones eye thingys...:think::rippedhand::fiddle::banana:

Fuzzy

Brad it is nice, and I think an checker plate box would look good but it should be small and tapered forward to keep the design flowing.

Very sleek looking

Brad

You and I are thinking the same thing, tapered fwd top to bottom and a flip lid with some gas struts. At some point I might make a move on a trailer like this, I really think it's a nice looking setup

:thumbsup2: