IGNORED

So if you had...

Sideoftheroad

200 bucks aint much. It would really depend on what you need the most. Chrome? Lighting? Mufflers? For a little over 200 bucks I would say a Clearview windshield with a vent. Or a set of Kury highway pegs.

Guest Ken8143

Stebel air horns! Triple set. Front, middle, and back. Wuup-wuup sireen. Voice activated horn button so when I need to swear all heck breaks loose. That is my heart's desire.

Well...I don't know if this is a general question or if you are asking specifically about what to add to your bike. I see that you ride a '99 and I don't know what you already have on it. If I was starting with a clean slate on a completely stock bike though, my first two recommendations would be....

Drivers backrest

Kuryakyn highway pegs.

After that...there are a ton of things but those are the two most important in my opinion.

Well most of what was mentioned I have already. I can say when I bought it, it was already nicely dressed.

Brake Pad, sumthin' just ain't right about that statement. LOL

Utopia Backrest - Got a backrest although not sure if it is Utopia. Does have an option for a pocket in the back?

Clearview windshield with a vent - check

Kury highway pegs - got grips, not pegs. If I remember right Kury just has the shift pegs. I am waiting for them to also have the matching brake pad.

heated gloves or a jacket - There's an idea too.

Stebel air horns - check-although needs replaced. Been thinking about doing Fiam horns in the fairing.

Voice activated horn button - hmmmm. :-)

ice cream - Bingo!!!

(harbor freight) trailer - check

My Baron's tach went out this year, thought about replacing it and then doing Ponch's gauge set.

Been thinking about front/back LED turn signals from custom dynamics but hoping at some point they will do a free shipping promo.

Got a card from STAR about order $350 in accessories or apparrel (doesn't apply to parts) and get $100 off. I could dish out the extra $50 but I looked at the catalog and nothing really jumps out at me that I would want. Too bad they don't make those air cleaner covers anymore. I probably would have gone for those.

How much does it cost for one of those VMAX baskets?

Edited by Sideoftheroad

Bob, what safety chrome did you buy?

PB&J, I have thought about a kevlar jacket

straycat, like progressive fork springs?

Brake Pad, I have the cd changer. I took it out after about a month. I got tired of all the skipping. Someone said you can adjust the buffer but I couldn`t figure it out so I gave up. Do you know if it can be adjusted?

Edited by Sideoftheroad