IGNORED

So if you had...

Sideoftheroad

Well...I don't know if this is a general question or if you are asking specifically about what to add to your bike. I see that you ride a '99 and I don't know what you already have on it. If I was starting with a clean slate on a completely stock bike though, my first two recommendations would be....

Drivers backrest

Kuryakyn highway pegs.

After that...there are a ton of things but those are the two most important in my opinion.

I'm with Don 100% on his statement, if your going to do any amount of traveling being comfortable is the most important

:thumbsup2:

LOL. How true Bob. We just let our AAA membership expire. We had it for alot of years but never used it.

Well I actually bought a non-bike related item. Well I guess it could be bike related if I use it to put air in the tires if I need to.

I bought a Porter Cable 6 gal. air compressor and frame nailer from Home Depot. They had it on sale since the combo was being discontinued. I don't have the box anymore so I don't have the combo part #. I might still have the note with the SKU #. It was something like 785758 or 758785 if I remember right. One store couldn't find anything about it and another found it and told me other stores that had it since they were out of it. I should still have the receipt and at the very least can pull the p/n's from the parts themselves. I can't find any web-sites with pics of the combo either, not even on the porter cable sight. Porter Cable still shows the Nailer (I think it is the same one) but don't see the compressor. So best I can come up with are the 2 items listed in other combos.

I am pretty sure these are it

Compressor

Nail Gun

Also bought this yesterday. Not really an r/c guy or nascar but Menards was selling them cheap enough for me and there are 2 rebates they have right now. This week take an additional 11% off any purchase and the car has a $35 rebate so once those come back to me makes it worth it. Family will have lots of fun with this.

Car Even the price they have on the link I still paid alot less than this in the store even before the rebates.

I bought a Porter Cable 6 gal. air compressor and frame nailer from Home Depot. They had it on sale since the combo was being discontinued. I don't have the box anymore so I don't have the combo part #. I might still have the note with the SKU #. It was something like 785758 or 758785 if I remember right. One store couldn't find anything about it and another found it and told me other stores that had it since they were out of it. I should still have the receipt and at the very least can pull the p/n's from the parts themselves. I can't find any web-sites with pics of the combo either, not even on the porter cable sight. Porter Cable still shows the Nailer (I think it is the same one) but don't see the compressor. So best I can come up with are the 2 items listed in other combos.

I am pretty sure these are it

Compressor

Nail Gun

You have a great nail gun there. I have had my set (framer, finish and brad nailers) for six years now and they work great. I am in remodeling so they get a lot of use. I had the pancake compressor but the switch went bad. They wanted too much for the switch so I bought a Harbor Freight 4hp compressor for less than the cost of repairs. I purchased mine as a set from Home Depot. Good luck with yours and remember to oil them before use.

:farmer: