IGNORED

so I'm in the airport...

screamstone

Waiting to fly up and pick up my new MM. Sleeperhawk is picking me up and I guess a small gaggle of ventureriders are going to the Harley dealer to see the baby get a proper home. I can't figure out if I'm more excited about the bike or meeting all these great, generous people! 4 hours and counting.

It'll be there waiting for you!

Have a safe (and enjoyable) ride home!!

Remember to take it around a parking lot a little before you get your passenger on there... (And take it easy at low speed - keep that front wheel straight when you stop!)

Gdspeed.

that is just great. congratulations Rob. you will enjoy it. i don't know if you like tinkering with them or not, but if you do & this is your only bike, you are in for a treat.

i had to wait a few days before i took possession of our white 04 RSV, but i was in a similar boat. I just could not wait to get my paws on the handle bars to drive it home. even if it was only 5 miles.

waiting on pictures - - - -

dale in La

We are back home after a delicious dinner at Texas Roadhouse. :thumbsup2: Magnawake and Laura joined us and Wanderer rode over with us. What a nice welcoming party!

The guys are playing in the garage right now, getting ready to drain the oil, ect. I

am just waiting on them to cut the pie! :whistling:

Here are some pictures! It is a beautiful bike!:thumbsup2:

Tomorrow morning will finish up the maintenance on the bike and we will be off to ride with Rob on the way to Savannah, Georgia with a stop at Hilton Head for lunch at Jim n' Nicks! Hopefully the weather will be nice so I can take pictures of the bike in action!:fingers-crossed-emo