IGNORED

Venturerider Gemlin Bell

E-Fishin-C

I hung mine on one of my helmet holders, maybe thats why I leave bigger pot holes behind me ( bigger drop bigger pot hole) besides if my bell is going to start dropping gremlins is it not better to drop them behind you then in front of your rear wheel:big-grin-emoticon:

It has been proven that on the KLR, the optimum place to put the bell is through a nose ring on the rider. Something about road clearance height to power to cool points ratio.

:no-no-no: My nose isnt big enough to support the bell like most of you members:dancefool::buttkick::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry:

Good question Charlie, I still need to put my bell on my new bike yet.

Although, I hear i'm not suppose to use my own bell??? :thumbsup2:

Jeff,

No, your not supposed to install a bell that you bought yourself on your own bike. PM me your address and I'll give you one, thats how they work, they have to be given to you :)

No, I'm not superstitious at all. But I do like the idea behind them.

I have been thinking of getting a few of the VentureRider.org bell for my brothers and friends. I doubt they have ever heard of guardian bells. I never have till I joined this site.

Don't have one on at the moment. Waiting for someone to care enough to give me one! I hear you render them ineffective if you buy one yourself. Just saying.......:confused24:

Like I posted in the Guardian bell poll thread the other day... Heck, PM me your address, I'll send you one! :thumbsup2: