IGNORED

Belt Buckle Group Buy

Thom

i just had the belt buckle made for me , wish i had a better cam. it is tan leather with dark brown writing , it cost me 20.bucks Wayne said he had enough orders he could make them for 17 buck or 18 bucks plus shipping , anybody up for a group buy ? http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=dbdb119102&view=att&th=11d4b6e3c285368f&attid=0.0.1&disp=emb&zw

Edited by Thom

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so far we got 25 , if i can get a order of 25 i think the cost will be 21.00 shipped in the U.S. not sure what the shipping cost will to Can. yet i will be shipping by usps tomorrow i'll check to see what the shipping cost to Can. will be .

Thom

Edited by Thom

Will let you know tomorrow evening how many i want.On the road this week.How long you going to be in Rockport? Live there Now? We may have to ride down there,i was at The Wal Mart there sunday but had 2 other stops so did not try to contact you. Tom

Will let you know tomorrow evening how many i want.On the road this week.How long you going to be in Rockport? Live there Now? We may have to ride down there,i was at The Wal Mart there sunday but had 2 other stops so did not try to contact you. Tom

i'll be here untill they fire me

Thom

Edited by Thom

I do like it but I don't wear that type belt. I would like to have one for my chaps but not sure about the brown buckle on my black chaps....hmmmmmmm

Don , Wayne tried to do it on black leather with white lettering but it did not work something to do with the laser he uses ?

Thom

What's the size? Can you take a photo with a ruler or something for comparison?

It's not 1 of those TX monsters that you can use as a skidplate , it's a standard size western belt beckle about the size of a standard bus card

Thom