IGNORED

Member in need

Freebird

We all face hard times at some point in our life. At this time, Brown Angel and Lori and facing some tough obstacles. They have not asked for help but I know that they need it. They are making a big move today. Headed to either North or South Carolina, don't remember which but I know they have been trying to sell all that they can to make the move. Angel has a job there and they are on the way. They have no physical address yet but if you wish to and are able to help and can use PayPal, I know it will be much appreciated.

You can PayPal to Lori at briante64@gmail.com

Every little bit adds up.

Thanks,

Don

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several months ago, I requested some help from folks on this site that we (Mean Colleen and I) had only met once before. They responded in grand fashion and we're forever grateful for their help. I'm still amazed at how people, we've never met, will step up and just take care of things that need taking care of! I just hope and pray that others are inspired to do "something" to help another person, even if you've never met them.

Larry in East China Mi.

firea100

Several months ago, I requested some help from folks on this site that we (Mean Colleen and I) had only met once before. They responded in grand fashion and we're forever grateful for their help. I'm still amazed at how people, we've never met, will step up and just take care of things that need taking care of! I just hope and pray that others are inspired to do "something" to help another person, even if you've never met them.

Larry in East China Mi.

firea100

i agree and have been on the receiving end of the help this group of i thought were friends but thats an understatement this is one huge family that helps and what they have done for me i can not thank them enough i am sending my donation as well

Hey all! This has been a overwhelming and blessed time. You all have me and my wife totally in awe. You generous giving and prayers have been truly felt, especially when going through the mountains and doing it with so much weight behind me with the bike. The van is totally filled except for the 2 front seats cause we only took our clothes and what little tools I could manage to fit. God is good and promises that we shall always have food and shelter and His promises keep true.

I love that we have found one another and I will always help and support any of you as times come up. We all are family and even closer a "body" of people that truly feel the pains of other parts of its body..

I only prayed and other people have come through and listened to that small quiet voice.

My wife Lori and I care and love you guys and gals and I owe you all a debt that only be paid back with my constant searching of those I can help too.

Hugs all

Angel and Lori

We all face hard times at some point in our life. At this time, Brown Angel and Lori and facing some tough obstacles. They have not asked for help but I know that they need it. They are making a big move today. Headed to either North or South Carolina, don't remember which but I know they have been trying to sell all that they can to make the move. Angel has a job there and they are on the way. They have no physical address yet but if you wish to and are able to help and can use PayPal, I know it will be much appreciated.

You can PayPal to Lori at briante64@gmail.com

Every little bit adds up.

Thanks,

Don

Your a goodman and Jesus has blessed us both.

thankyou very much.

Angel and Lori

Know first hand what its like to face hard times... Thank you Boss for posting this up,, got er done.. Lori and Angel, hope it helps somehow - you guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

Puc

Hard times are purging times for me, it keeps me realizing that Jesus is a love and supplier we need.

Lets meet here soon my friend.

thankyou

Angel & Lori

I have to admit... I'm a dummy with this smartphone! As soon as I can get to a real 'puter some more is coming your way.

Best of luck to you & Lori.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Smart phones just show me how nutty I am:)

thankyou my friend.

Angel & Lori

Angel & Lori, you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope my donation helps some as well.

God Bless you both.

Larry

We will keep intouch my friend, thankyou for such love and caring.

Soon we will enjoy a ride with you.

Angel and Lori