IGNORED

WNY Northeast Regional Rally

bongobobny

With the recent influx of threads about rallies I though I would put our hat in the ring looking for comments, suggestions and questions! This year the rally is moved ahead one week to August 25 to August 28th.

The format will be pretty much the same as in the past with Thursday being arrival day, Friday will be theme night with the 60's Hippy generation being this year's theme so get out your bell bottoms and tie dyes and be prepared to dance the night away with music from the 60's after our usual dinner and raffles. Saturday will feature our favorite Judge and his band in the evening following the usual BBQ picnic dinner on site.

So, what this thread is about is for your input about this event. What can we do to make this event even better than before, and more important what will it take to get even more people to attend! This year we are officially calling it what it has been for years, a REGIONAL rally!

So let the comments and suggestions begin!!

Was a good time, I wouldn't change anything. When you change your may win some, and you will loose some.

Just a note though, Ben's Motel 'across the street', was an alright place for us, so for us at least we found no need to travel to Springville.

Totally agree with Carl about Ben's Motel. Last year was our first time staying there. Price was reasonable & loved that it was close by. While the Springville motel is nicer you do drive further with a bit more costs per night. Looking forward to being at WNY Rally again.

Hey Bongo

What WNY Rally?!

I went to sign up for it and there is no rally in August 2016 on the calendar???!!!! :think::stirthepot::witch_brew::hihi: :stickpoke::innocent::rasberry:[/quote

For someone who is retired, you sure are in a hurry. Relax you will get all that info in due time. Now take a deep breath and chill!