IGNORED

Thank You All, Especially....

mini-muffin

First I want to say thank you for so many of you coming to Asheville. I had no idea so many of you would get there. Seems like you all had a good time.

Now there's a few folks I want to send a huge thank you out to:

Randya and Laura: They gave me a huge hand with this. Laura is now camp mama, she made sure everyone ate that showed up. She took good care of us. Randy helped with routes for rides. I've been on the roads out there but I couldn't tell you what they were. So I relied on him, and rooster for this.

1rooster: You're a sweetie. He was tail gunner for wed. ride and took good care of our flat lander Thom. He also picked up a few of us in chimney rock to head back to the KOA. Oh and Jeff really liked the little ride he got on your bike with the sidecar. Now he's very motivated to get his on.

The rest of my family members, yes you are all my family. Thanks for coming and sharing your time with us.

I guess I should thank the muffin for taking me there. :Laugh: This was his idea, I just put it together.

Thank you all so very much. Lewis gave me the biggest compliment by saying that this was a great event. I take that as a big pat on the back since he's done vogel for three years.

Well gotta get my pics done and see if I can get all the clothes in the hamper. I really need to wash those pants from yesterday at the gem mine. I didn't get any gems but I wore lots of NC dirt.

Margaret

Thats my plan!! Retire and start selling Dirt!!

Had a GREAT time Mini. Aren't those pics of my scoot good?? What do you think Squid??

I haven't seen them yet Yammer, but I'll find them soon!

Mini,

So glad that your rally went well, nothing like the feeling of succsess that comes with hosting one of them. I wish that we could have been there with you all....but I haven't won that damn lottery yet....so off to work I'll go. Looking forward to seeing pics of it :thumbsup2:

Hey Mini, a big thank you to you and Jeff too!! Of course thanks Rooster, Randy, and everyone who either had something to do with the event or participated in it! Becky and I had the time of our lives!!! Great seeing a few we already met and meeting a whole bunch of new friends as well! Looking forward to AshvilleII if and when it happens.

Well as far as an Asheville II we'll have to see what's going on and when next year. I understand from a reliable source that Vogel will be back next year. So I'll see when everyone else is doing there thing. If it's too busy next year I might just wait and do it the year after. I'll let you all know. I really hadn't intended this an anything more then a fill in for Vogel. Wonder if there's anymore twisty roads in NC for you all to ride on? :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Great job Mini. We loved the campground. Clean showers and NO MOSQUITOE'S compared to everywhere else we been. A special thanks to Muffinman for his help with our scoot. Randy and Laura super job with the food. Camping with friends was great and our ride over the Smokies coming in from Pigeon Forge was super.A special thanks to all the Ventureriders who attended and to the new members added this week.

I had a great time as well!!! Coming in Friday night made it just too short! Didn't get a chance to talk to everyone I wanted to. :crying: Wanted to talk to Mother, but I didn't see you again after dinner, kept hoping you'd show up at the campground, and Bongobob....where were you man?!?!? I was looking forward to meeting you!

I have to say that the N. Ga. Monthly Breakfast went extremely well, with Muffinman flipin' flapjacks (both Blueberry and plain!) and Blackjack cooking bacon, sausage and eggs Saturday morning! (Guess you didn't know we hijacked breakfast, did you, mini!!!)

Dragonrider and I finished the trip off with a ride to the Dragon and so Vogel #4 did happen after all, and it was international, but I'll let him tell you about that!

Like everyone else is saying....Great Job, Mini!!!

(Oh, and you too, Jeff!) :happy65:

No words remain to be spoken as to how great this Rally turned out to be.

You guys did great.....everyone did...

I thank all of you who worked so hard putting this together and thank those who were able to participate to make it work..

Many folks cant make every rally in person, but just knowing your there in spirit helps make it all worth while.

The arrangements, the phone calls, many many emails, including the food preparation and the many articles can all be purchased and set up, but with out the support of those who can make these rallies, it would be for nothing.

If you can support a rally please do so. You wont regret it. :thumbsup2:

It was a fantastic Rally, Thank you Mini, Jeff, Laura, Randy and Rooster you guys did a super job of making everyone feel welcome. It was a last minute deal for me, but I am soooo glad I came down. Some of the best riding I have ever done, the sites were awesome, and it was really nice to have the time to get to know some folks alittle better, and meet some new friends. The ride home across the Parkway and Skyline drive was beautiful, and the Progressive Ins agent will be here tomorrow at 9am:missingtooth: Thanks again, I wish I could make them all. Craig