IGNORED

I love my wife but she can be so..................

Just-Jack

bullheaded at times........now i can tell you that im not the easyest person to live with or to get to go to the dr that is just in my nature but my wife should have some kind of idea when enough is enough. she had 2 days off with a whole list of things that needed to get done mow the lawn fix the gutters swim with the kids etc......after mowing the lawn on Monday her back started to hurt and her first thought was a must be i pulled a muscle. so she goes in and lays down but went into so much pain that she did not get off the couch all day and all night. she took some meds but they did not help. she is still refusing to go to the dr at this point ill get better seemed to be her attutide. so i told her i was willing to take her to the hosptal when ever she was ready....she didnt go...next day she woke up a little better and get ready for the day only to have the pain come back worse then the day before....ok im at work and she is complaining about the pain and i told her to get up in the trail blazer or i would drive my set of double (semi) down our road and put her into the trail blazer. so off to the hospital she goes and ends of having emergency appendectomy yesterday ...you now know why she is so bullheaded ...........talk about scaring the you know what out of me. she is at home and resting and will be off work for a few weeks.

Jack and jess:7_2_104[1]:

My wife went through this earlier in the year. Good as new now, but the recovery did take longer than either of us expected. I mean, it was just a couple of very small incisions, how bad could it be? Guess cutting parts out is just not natural.

Good luck on the recovery. Glad she caught it before they burst.

My wife mow the lawn ? Fix the gutters ? Where did you meet your wife ?Hang on to that woman.Treat her like a Queen.You have a winner for sure.

Now that you said it ....

Isn't your Wife not doing this ??

:doh::doh::doh::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Warden treats me like a KING. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be?? She mows most of the grass, fixes what she can, can't make her slow down and almost takes a act of congress to get her to doctor. Yeah I Got it made. Now if she would just fix that bike!!!

You guys are so funny. Dan you don't get to cut the grass 'cause you cut everything don't you, including her flowers. I do the yard work here myself. Only thing Jeff has to do is the weedeater I can't manage that. :innocent:

Tell Jess to get better soon. And she should know better when something hurts to get to the dr.

Margaret

My wife mow the lawn ? Fix the gutters ? Where did you meet your wife ?Hang on to that woman.Treat her like a Queen.You have a winner for sure.

i unlike most people i can not sit still it will be hard for me to off of work for 2 weeks sitting around doing nothing it will drive me nuts but i gotta do what i got to do right, i also hunt and fish and do everything that my hubby does i even shot a 46 golfing 2 weeks ago and i beat the boys not to bad huh?

jessie

Tell Jess to get better soon. And she should know better when something hurts to get to the dr.

i just did not think that it was all that bad but i finally did go in and look where it landed me being waited on hand and foot and actually enjoying it lol first time the kids get to take care of mom it is kind of nice

i unlike most people i can not sit still it will be hard for me to off of work for 2 weeks sitting around doing nothing it will drive me nuts but i gotta do what i got to do right, i also hunt and fish and do everything that my hubby does i even shot a 46 golfing 2 weeks ago and i beat the boys not to bad huh?

jessie

Ok, you shot a 46? And what was par? Was that for a round of Putt Putt, maybe (which for me would be good)?

RandyA

Jess,

Take it easy and let them all take care of you for once!! You have done it for them....now it's your turn! Don't forget, as you get older things seem to take longer to heal!!

Jack,

Get out the duct tape and tape her down so she don't try anything!!:rotf::rotf:

Take care, as we would like to see you two this year!

I love my wife but she can be so..................bullheaded at times.

hmmmmmm... she seems like a pretty normal woman to me in that regard. (and they call us bulheaded???)

I too love my wife but...... (you know...the bullheaded thing...) :rotf:

get well soon and learn to enjoy a bit of lazin around...it's good for ya now and then!

Jack,

I wouldn't put up with that nonsense for a minute. A woman who mows he yard, repairs the gutters...heck...with just a bit of training I'll bet she could polish chrome and sync carbs too. I think it's time that you just cut her loose. She can come to my house for a while if she needs a place to stay. :)

Ok, you shot a 46? And what was par? Was that for a round of Putt Putt, maybe (which for me would be good)?

RandyA

that was for a round of 9 not to bad and i get bragging right until the next game total score for 18 was under a 100 im getting better every time i go out

Jack,

I wouldn't put up with that nonsense for a minute. A woman who mows he yard, repairs the gutters...heck...with just a bit of training I'll bet she could polish chrome and sync carbs too. I think it's time that you just cut her loose. She can come to my house for a while if she needs a place to stay. :)

now Don you already know that it is I that cleans the bike and makes sure it is a polished before we go any where....now if i watch i bet i could sync carbs soon enouh lol beside if i came down to your house i would not get any rest id be trying to catch that swamp monster lol

jess

Jess, I hope you feel better soon. I would have read this sooner, but I was busy polishing the chrome, syncing the carbs, getting the "sticky stuff off of the seat", watering the flowere, cutting the grass, walking the dogs,

grooming the dogs, making breakfast, lunch, and supper and did not realize you had surgery. :big-grin-emoticon:

I am glad you are did finally listen to Jack. Once in a while you have too.

Mama

• 1 month later...

well just an update to you all i do love my wife but it seems that she dont love me and we a now separated and getting ready to file for divorce she had been having an affair since april with a coworker (thats why she has been working so many hours) and she left me and our 3 kids to go live with her new boyfriend just thought ppl should know why she hasnt been on the chat rooms etc for a while :think:

completly it is also the reason im trying to sell my scoot just dont have the same feeling for it anymore it came to a complete shock to me after 17 yrs

oh well life goes on

Brother I am sorry to hear about that, my 1st wife came out of the blue when we hit bottom. I wish you the best and if you need something, just ask. I'll keep your bike in mind if I find someone....be safe and dont be a stranger.